9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear!
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Big Game Hunting

#1: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:47 pm
    ----
I just posted this article, what a story, what a bear! Really cool!

www.huntingnut.com/ind...cle&sid=53

-DallanC

#2: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:55 pm
    ----
I have aword for that, but I can't say it here...The best I can come up with that can be printed is "WOW!!!"

#3: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:52 pm
    ----
Wow. Shocked

Dimitri

#4: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:54 pm
    ----
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hay Bushmaster, All I can say after reading the article is DITTO fo me. DAVE Very Happy

#5: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:56 pm
    ----
Thats awsome!! Very Happy
Joe

#6: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:02 pm
    ----
Shocked

#7: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:21 pm
    ----
Its moderately nuts she shoots a .375!

-DallanC

#8: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:36 pm
    ----
Pretty nice story, and what a bear at any age especially nine.--tr

#9: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:36 pm
    ----
Moderatly nuts ?? Confused

Thats half the reasons I said wow. Shocked A 375 H&H when you weigh in at about 70-75lbs (I think) and only weight double the recoil energy 36 ft-lbs must be interesting to shoot. Shocked

Dimitri

#10: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:19 am
    ----
Holy Crap! Thats a whopper!

#11: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:11 pm
    ----
Shocked amazing

#12: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:45 pm
    ----
wtf 9 year old !?!?

An 11 foot bear !!!!! Shocked Shocked

.375 H&H wtf Shocked Shocked ....awesome.

Well done to the little lady. Thats what I call gutsy. Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#13: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:47 am
    ----
GOOD GODDESS ....What kind of parents are these????
Did they use Fern to bait in the bear???
Was the bear attacking or minding its own business??
Did they take the meat home or give it to people that could use it???
Did they give the bear grease to the natives??
Excuse my ignorance but exactly is "dispatch" the wolves mean?
did they kill the wolves or scare them with a shot to dispatch them??
will there be any big animals left if now the children are killing too??
.375 is amazing she can shoot it.
I dont agree with trophy hunting for murder is murder. Now if they use the fur and eat the meat and use the grease and bones then good on her.
hope her folks are smart enough to teach when she can go out in a month and when she cant.

#14: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: roklokLocation: Fairbanks, Alaska PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:07 am
    ----
Now I know the story behind the picture, that first picture is posted at the Sportsmans Warehouse here in Fairbanks. I have to admit, I am just a little envious. Thats a great bear.

#15: Re: 9yr old Girl shoots Record Book Bear! Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:05 am
    ----
I saw a show the other day on my day off about the largest bears and the biggest grizzly was taked by a man in 1952 and his weighed 1192 pounds so she isnt far off

-> Big Game Hunting