Hillary's gonna run
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Hillary's gonna run Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:05 pm
    ----
wtf wtf It looks like she's Insane gonna run in 08 just heard it on the news. wtf wtf
Joe

#2: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:10 pm
    ----
Well who do you want...Obama or Clinton. She might have a problem enticing someone under her desk though. I can't think of the Morman that is thinking of running, but my vote will be for him...

#3: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:40 pm
    ----
What marathon are we talking about ........... Question Question Question Laughing oooooohhh Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Nuts

What are her chances of winning do you think. Smile

#4: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:55 pm
    ----
1895ss wrote:

What are her chances of winning do you think. Smile

Slim to none I hope
Joe

#5: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: 4rum PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:00 pm
    ----
Be afraid, gentlemen... be very afraid.

#6: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: kentucky hareraiserLocation: kentucky PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:02 pm
    ----
well bill can tell her what not to do,don't inhale

#7: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: 4rum PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:47 pm
    ----
I didn't know they could do that (inhale)... with a cigar... from 'down there'. Ignore

#8: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:08 pm
    ----
If she runs that will be a sure win for the Rep... Were not ready to vote in a female President, Are we? wtf No offence. Smile

#9: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:13 pm
    ----
glockman55 wrote:
If she runs that will be a sure win for the Rep

I have to agree with ya glockman55 Very Happy
Joe

#10: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:57 pm
    ----
G'Day guys. I'm not familiar with Hilary Clinton's ideals, in particular about firearms and hunting.

Is she likely to do the shooting sports over there any hram if she is elected? Isn't the "leader" of the antis a female.......could be a problem there.

Oh well, good luck guys....methinks you may need it.

Cheers, Vince

#11: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:12 pm
    ----
Vince,

Hilary would like all firearms banned from what I understand, she takes from her husband I guess. Sad

Dimitri

#12: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: sniperLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:48 pm
    ----
Is anyone surprised that Hillary is going to run? It looks like everyone else is, too. Sooooo, now we got 2 years of boooring politicking, instead of just the usual one. Mad

It's enough to make me watch reruns of the Partridge Family. Shocked I have never in my life exclaimed "Heavens to Betsy", but I feel the time is rapidly approaching! Very Happy

#13: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: HandloaderLocation: Phoenix, Arizona PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:20 pm
    ----
Hillary's run will increase the sale of Malox; buy stock now.

Mitt Romney is the Mormon considering a run for the Job.

Hillary as President and Obama as VP covers lots of demographics that could be very challenging.

Gender? I don't care about gender, rather about substance and backbone. In fact if a woman that was single and black ran (Condy Rice) I wouldn't hesitate to give her my vote.

But, of this I am sure; it will be the most important presidential election we will have ever had in modern times.

#14: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:31 pm
    ----
Handloader wrote:
Hillary's run will increase the sale of Malox; buy stock now.

Malox??? What is Malox? Confused

Handloader wrote:
Gender? I don't care about gender, rather about substance and backbone. In fact if a woman that was single and black ran (Condy Rice) I wouldn't hesitate to give her my vote.

But, of this I am sure; it will be the most important presidential election we will have ever had in modern times.

Handloader, I tend to agree with you. From what we hear about Condy Rice over here she sounds like a bit if a firebrand....but a very level-headed one. Gender or race (colour) shouldn't come into it, only the individual's ability to do the job.

There are many women I have encountered in my life that would make a brilliant leader. Maybe its time that the USA had one. Couldn't do anymore harm than some of the men have. Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#15: Re: Hillary's gonna run Author: 4rum PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:49 am
    ----
For too long, a large part of the American people have depended on inheirant morals and values to protect us from unscrupulous n'ere do wells. That ended when the first Clinton was elected. With his history of fraud, drug abuse and draft dodging, I too, was complacent when Bill Clinton ran. He won. Never again will I trust the judgement of the voting public in this country. He led this country to shame. Too many will say that he was 'just human', that any of us might succumb to temptations. There is a difference... just like in the case of Pete Rose... I did not swear or sign a contract NOT to be an idiot or crook. I did not take an oath to uphold trust and family values. I did not lie to a nation, hire lawyers to lie for me and play to a public that would rather sweep things under the rug than fix them... look the other way and rationalize...

The Clinton's should have gone to jail over Whitewater. Hillary should have gone to jail for stealing furniture from the White House when, Bill Clinton left office. WE should remember these things NOW, before she squanders millions of our tax dollars in campaign funds.

Yes, I vote, but now it's from habit. I no longer believe that the government here is for the people.

JMO, folks.

-> General