Happy Fathers Day!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Happy Fathers Day! Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:47 am
    ----
Just wanted to wish all the Fathers out there a very Happy Fathers Day, Hope you all get something nice....even if its just a big hug.....I always do. Very Happy

#2: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:53 am
    ----
Why thank you Crackshot. I hope you have the same although I don't celibrate or recognize this particular day as every day is "Father's Day" if you have kids.

#3: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:37 am
    ----
Same here, I love my kids and every day is a blessing. with my health being what it is, even more so.

#4: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: george20042007Location: Arizona PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:59 pm
    ----
And Happy Father's Day to you too, & the rest of you. Smile My oldest grandson (20 years of age) decided to give me a 1,000,000 candle power hand held spotlight for my jeep outings. I said I wasn't his father & didn't need to do anything for me. He said I was his grandfather and he wanted to. I gave him a big hug. First gift I got from him of his own free will Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Keep it coming...

#5: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:03 pm
    ----
Thanks Crackshot and the same to you and to all the rest of you as well. Happy Fathers Day!!!!!!!

#6: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:58 pm
    ----
What a nice post! Fathers, enjoy the day and your families. All the best...
Gil

#7: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:35 am
    ----
I'll add my blessings to those of Crackshot. Happy Fathers' Day to all the Dads out there. Cheers Cheers Very Happy

Not Fathers' Day here in Aussie yet, but its coming later in the year.

Cheers, Vince

#8: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:53 am
    ----
I'm got a big breakfast in bed this morning, And I get to order a new 50AE magnum Research BFR revolver.

#9: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:03 am
    ----
Happy Fathers day all you dads! Smile

I've got a few years longer before joining the "club". Laughing

Dimitri

#10: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:48 pm
    ----
No hurry "D". They are great, but not something you rush into.

#11: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: george20042007Location: Arizona PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:18 pm
    ----
Crackshot wrote:
I'm got a big breakfast in bed this morning, And I get to order a new 50AE magnum Research BFR revolver.

Trade you my spotlight Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Keep it coming...

#12: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:35 pm
    ----
Thats OK. :):):)

#13: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:53 pm
    ----
Crackshot wrote:

Hey Crackshot....well done mate. Would you be interested in trading families for Fathers' Day mate???? Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#14: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:20 am
    ----
Well......forward photos and vital statistics on your wife.......will let you know :):):)

#15: Re: Happy Fathers Day! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:32 am
    ----
Crackshot wrote:
Well......forward photos and vital statistics on your wife.......will let you know :):):)

ha ha ha....mate, I wouldn't be game to, she would terrible and extremely painful things to my body. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked You would probably hear me screaming from way over there. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

However, she is a very attractive lady and we have been married for 31 years this year. Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

-> General