The daughter at 3 yr old
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:30 pm
    ----
she missed

#2: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:38 am
    ----
Oh I don't know... it looks to me, she has you right where she wants you Smile

-DallanC

#3: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:39 pm
    ----
DallanC wrote:
Oh I don't know... it looks to me, she has you right where she wants you Smile

-DallanC

Haha :haha: Haha

#4: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:27 pm
    ----
Boy how I miss those days

#5: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:44 pm
    ----
Tremblay wrote:
Boy how I miss those days

dont we all mate...dont we all. if you look carefully,the closest part of her body to you,just so happens to be little finger....funny that.

#6: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:16 pm
    ----
They grow up too fast

#7: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:12 pm
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
They grow up too fast

Yes, yes they do.

-DallanC

#8: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:24 am
    ----
We are getting old and our friends too...
before we know we spend more time on funerals than desired...

might have to exchange friends from old men to young women...
but not sure everything would improve...
better not change when things don't improve for sure

dixit Aloysius, the saint of wise men and education Smile

#9: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:33 am
    ----
I'm not going to my funeral. I refuse...!

#10: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:03 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
I'm not going to my funeral. I refuse...!

Yep, I'm not inviting anybody because I'm not going either!

#11: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:41 pm
    ----
I might just sit in the background of mine to see who comes and who I should haunt afterwards.

#12: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:12 pm
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
They grow up too fast

Yes they do she turns 21 next month

#13: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:28 pm
    ----
having a funeral/wake BEFORE you kick the bucket isnt a stupid idea.
you get to enjoy the party and get to hang out with all the folks who mean the most to you,know of a few fellas who were "terminal" who have done this.

only seems like yesterday my kids were born.the youngest is now 22.
it would be nice to still be able to pick them up and keep them out of danger/trouble but unfortunately life doesnt work like that,sooner or later we have to stand back and cringe but let them make own way in world.

#14: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:37 pm
    ----
My youngest, Rebecca (25) is taking a gap year to backpack around the world by herself.
She is flying out today.
Finally empty nester.. (trial period) Cool

#15: Re: The daughter at 3 yr old Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:14 pm
    ----
My oldest is 54

-> General