Grandkids
-> General

#1: Grandkids Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:36 pm
    ----
I mentioned a granddaughter in another post and think it needs some explanation, since I don't think I've mentioned her before. My youngest daughter's "significant other" has an 11 year old daughter. She is such a sweetheart and so smart! At this point I've just decided to officially call them family. So, she has a husband and a daughter!

Also recently she informed me that they are expecting another in Feb! They told me while I was eating breakfast one day and I damn near choked to death! Needless to say, we're all pretty excited!

#2: Re: Grandkids Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:48 pm
    ----
Congratulations to you, your daughter and her other half Punkin.

#3: Re: Grandkids Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:53 pm
    ----
the world is a changing bud...we just have to try n keep up or will loose our connection with the younguns.... good on you for being a good Grandpappy.... may the little tykes bring you endless joy.

#4: Re: Grandkids Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:38 pm
    ----
Congratulations!!
Arent we old Smile

#5: Re: Grandkids Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:59 am
    ----
Yep. I'm expecting my 4th grandson by the end of August/beginning of September. I already know he will be very smart, very handsome, rather big and strong and will beat the other 3 on all occasions.
I only got 2 daughters myself, but they are making up for the missed male support in our family Smile

-> General