What and Where Will You Hunt This Year?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> Big Game Hunting

#31: Re: What and Where Will You Hunt This Year? Author: kbisLocation: East, Texas PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:44 pm
    ----
Pointshoot- welcome to the forum, good luck with your hunting.

#32: Re: What and Where Will You Hunt This Year? Author: flying american PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:04 pm
    ----
deer (whitetail), pheasant, coyote and maybe feral hogs

and many varmints and pests

#33: Re: What and Where Will You Hunt This Year? Author: Arizona Hunter PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:08 pm
    ----
In Nov. Mule deer in eastern AZ (unit 31) and a Dec. antlerless elk hunt in unit 5 B South.

#34: Re: What and Where Will You Hunt This Year? Author: Northern CanuckLocation: Alberta, Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:24 pm
    ----
I am thinking I will get a general elk tag for 3 points or larger here in Alberta for November. I also think I may go back to my home town in Manitoba for a week to take my father whitetail hunting. Has been a tradition for me to hunt with Dad for 33 years and I don't think I will let the distance between us stop it this year Very Happy . Other tan that I will probably try to get 1 or 2 of the many coyotes that run around out here.

#35: Re: What and Where Will You Hunt This Year? Author: Arizona Hunter PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:04 am
    ----
Northern Canuck, sounds like a good plan. Without a doubt go see your dad. My dad passed away 2 1/2 years ago, and one of my favorite times was when I got to take him on a squirrel hunt--turns out it was one of the last hunts he ever did, man did he have fun.

#36: Re: What and Where Will You Hunt This Year? Author: LittleMagnumLocation: Vermont PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:31 pm
    ----
Ontario for whitetail deer Oct 30-Nov 9, plus deer hunting in my home state of Vt.

#37: Re: What and Where Will You Hunt This Year? Author: Matt1971Location: Kansas City, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 6:42 am
    ----
March 2007 hunting feral hogs in southern Missouri. Very Happy

#38: Re: What and Where Will You Hunt This Year? Author: rrogackiLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:32 pm
    ----
I would prefer my boss, but I'll just settle for white tail deer.

-> Big Game Hunting