COPS
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: COPS Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2022 7:31 pm
    ----
What not to say

#2: Re: COPS Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 1:30 pm
    ----
"My buddy the criminal" once outran a cop (in a Corvette at night) then slowed down. The cop finally caught up and pulled him over. The cop was obviously going to give him a ticket. My friend said "Officer, if I had run away from you, why would I slow down so you could catch me??" The cop let him go.

#3: Re: COPS Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2022 4:55 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha

The unfortunate part about it is you can’t outrun a radio wave, and there are heaps more of them than there are of you, even in the air. I watched a video a week or so ago where a guy on a bike being chased even outrun the news helicopter following him…they couldn’t keep up with him. What eventually beat him is fuel…he had to stop to fill his tank.

#4: Re: COPS Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:54 pm
    ----
True story, when I was young and stupid (I guess about 17?)
I was going way over the speed limit one night back from whatever I was doing.
The cop car was unmarked and was beside me matching my speed, I thought this guy want to race me, so I stomped the gas and zoomed out passing a few nice curves on the road where he chickened out and slowed down so I left him way behind.
Until I stopped at the next set of red lights when he pulled to stop next to me, opened the window, waved his badge, and ask me to pull over.
When he asked me why I am in such a hurry, I said I thought he is someone trying to get me and I was afraid and so I run away.

He let me go with a warning Very Happy

#5: Re: COPS Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 11:54 pm
    ----
mate was giving it death in rental car.....lots of passing etc and spotted some flashy lights in rear view mirror so pulled over...cop had no radar but had been chasing him for about 10kms,mate had rolled smoke and lit it by time cop pulled up....shaking... got to court and ticket was for 115kmph...mate asked to approach judge,he said your honour I swear on bible I was not at any time doing 115kmph on that entire stretch of road...judge asked how he knew that??? cause I never got below 130kmph was reply...let off with fine and NO demerit points.

-> Jokes & Humor