Proof of global warming
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Proof of global warming Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:46 pm
    ----
I seen it

#2: Re: Proof of global warming Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:23 pm
    ----
and thats just for the fellas in OZ!!!!!!! you should see what the sheilahs wear

#3: Re: Proof of global warming Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:42 am
    ----
Typical kiwi, creeping around in the dark peeping threw windows.

#4: Re: Proof of global warming Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:19 am
    ----
Elvis? A peepin' Tom? I didn't know...

#5: Re: Proof of global warming Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:10 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Typical kiwi, creeping around in the dark peeping threw windows.

It's hard to peep through the walls

#6: Re: Proof of global warming Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:20 pm
    ----
no need to peep when they parade around in and on old buses...oh hang on,thems were fellas too LOL.
ping pong anyone??

#7: Re: Proof of global warming Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:35 pm
    ----
LOL
I was showing knife sharpening in the Royal Easter show yesterday.
I swear when a couple of young ones bend over the table in front of me, I do not know where to put my eyes..
Gah.. where were they when I was young and free...

#8: Re: Proof of global warming Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:14 pm
    ----
probably in kindergarten Mate LOL.

-> Jokes & Humor