covid shots
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: covid shots Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:03 pm
    ----

I've had my first shot and I'll have my second as soon as the waiter comes around again.

#2: Re: covid shots Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:56 am
    ----
Hummmm. Make sure it's the good stuff.

#3: Re: covid shots Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:43 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:

I second that. Which vaccine will you get? Hope it’s not the one that causes blood clots.

#4: Re: covid shots Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:05 pm
    ----
At present? None. I'll wait a year or two to see how many who have gotten the shot are still alive.

#5: Re: covid shots Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:24 pm
    ----
I won't get it.
Not gonna happen

#6: Re: covid shots Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:07 am
    ----
IMHO Tremblay wasn't pointing to Astrazenica, Pfizer or Johnson&Johnson...

rather tequila or another desinfactant Smile

#7: Re: covid shots Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:07 am
    ----
And so was I. Figured Jameson would do the trick.

#8: Re: covid shots Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:40 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
Bushmaster wrote:

I second that. Which vaccine will you get? Hope it’s not the one that causes blood clots.

8-10 times more likely to suffer a blood clot from Covid infection than the vaccine & about the same if you take an 8 hour or longer flight.

I've had the Pfizer, Mum, sister & brother all AstraZeneca & no side effects worth mentioning.
Big Pharma is out to destroy faith in the A-Z vaccine, as it's being supplied at cost & not lining directors' pockets with huge bonuses.

#9: Re: covid shots Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:58 pm
    ----
Deb and I had the Pfizer a week ago and other than the sore arm, 3 days, and a bit of tiredness after 48hrs, it's all good.

#10: Re: covid shots Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:04 pm
    ----
They temporarily stopped giving the J&J shot because SIX people got blood clots, out of 7 MILLION who've received the shots...

#11: Re: covid shots Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:11 pm
    ----
I got the J&J and had no after effects at all, but I had it in january . I was just like a mild cold and it lasted about 4 days and no after effects from it.

#12: Re: covid shots Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:17 am
    ----
Tremblay, is that Jameson&Jameson?

Isn't that Irish?

And I got Pfizer-BioNtec too. After the second injection my arm was somewhat stiffer than after the first. But: will it help when it doesn't hurt?

#13: Re: covid shots Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:53 am
    ----
Aloysius wrote:
Tremblay, is that Jameson&Jameson?

Isn't that Irish?

And I got Pfizer-BioNtec too. After the second injection my arm was somewhat stiffer than after the first. But: will it help when it doesn't hurt?

JACK & JACK

#14: Re: covid shots Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:36 am
    ----
Sure is good to see that we keep our guns and ourselves well lubricated around here.

#15: Re: covid shots Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:15 pm
    ----
I am getting my second shot of Pfizer in a couple of days.
While the vaccine currently has a lot of controversies, I think it is good to get it done.
Sadly, I have lost a few good friends due to COVID.

-> Jokes & Humor