Here's one for you
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Here's one for you Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:00 pm
    ----
????????

#2: Re: Here's one for you Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:56 pm
    ----
I don't even want to know!

I accidentally ate some synthetic "beef" recently. And that's the only way I'd ever eat it again, ACCIDENTALLY!

#3: Re: Here's one for you Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:09 pm
    ----
Scratch Scratch OK. its got me.

#4: Re: Here's one for you Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:55 pm
    ----
there is a push to ban labelling like that...... its false advertising or incorrect termanology....... beef coms from a bovine...NOT a soy plant
TUNA is a fish..NOT a soy plant.
and the ultimate fraud...is porkless bacon!!!!!!!!!

#5: Re: Here's one for you Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:08 am
    ----
I'm an "omnivore", but I'll be damned if I'll eat a veggie burger [deliberately]. Or any other fake meat.

#6: Re: Here's one for you Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:48 pm
    ----
If it's labelled as a vegetarian savoury product, I'll happily try it.
Call it beef, pork, Tuna or wildebeest flavoured & I'll leave it for those believing the lie.

#7: Re: Here's one for you Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:27 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
I'm an "omnivore", but I'll be damned if I'll eat a veggie burger [deliberately]. Or any other fake meat.

I’m exactly the same Bushy...I enjoy vegetables, but not as much as I enjoy a nice steak...in fact, cooked well, they both compliment one another. As for all this vegan garbage, it’s not for me because it’s crap...I’ll stick to good wholesome food that is fair dinkum honest.

#8: Re: Here's one for you Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:51 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:

I had a friend tell me that he was going to give me a veggie burger and that I would not notice the difference. I asked him if giving me a veggie burger without me knowing was worth the asswhooping he would surely get from me for that. I won't be getting anything that is bonafide from him.

#9: Re: Here's one for you Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:19 pm
    ----
A question.
The veggy fraturnity is rabbiting on about how vege burgers taste like real burgers.
How do they know?

#10: Re: Here's one for you Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:35 pm
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
A question.
The veggy fraturnity is rabbiting on about how vege burgers taste like real burgers.
How do they know?

With you on this Pete
And why do they even want it to taste like something else
Why not get something new and different
Or is it just plain awful

#11: Re: Here's one for you Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:42 pm
    ----
tikkat3 wrote:
dhc4ever wrote:
A question.
How do they know?

With you on this Pete
And why do they even want it to taste like something else
Why not get something new and different
Or is it just plain awful

Agree totally Tiks. I sometimes think vegans have only two brain cells, and one of those is giving the other CPR. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

-> Spam-O-Rama