music links you may enjoy
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: music links you may enjoy Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:45 am
    ----
this is on another forum and is one of the more active threads...
the idea is to post link to music you really enjoy.

#2: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:46 am
    ----
www.bing.com/videos/se...&FORM=VIRE

this ruffled a few feathers,I really crank up the volumn when in work truck,and have even been known to stop in middle of paddock and get out and stomp along.

#3: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:48 am
    ----

this one I also really enjoy

#4: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:50 am
    ----
you might be seeing theme here
yip was listening to Radio Rhema all afternoon.

#5: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:18 am
    ----
Home free are just awesome too...there is a heap of their stuff out there

#6: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:01 pm
    ----
Interesting...

My music likes are wide and varied. From AC/DC, the Beatles, early hard rock (Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin Uriah Heep etc) a bit of Norwegian Death Metal, anything with a solid bass beat, and I also enjoy classical music and a little light opera. Lately I’ve taken a shine to Trumpet Timmy and the Freaks Go to War,

youtu.be/ofmzX1nI7SE.

I’ll listen to just about anything really, but I must admit Country and Western doesn’t always do it for me, although female C&W singers are generally well worth watching.

#7: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:44 pm
    ----
This was different enough that I actually like it. Not sure I'd want to listen to an hours worth of it though.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc

#8: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:08 pm
    ----
Mongolian Throat Singing is amazing...especially when they start singing in overtones.

#9: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:52 pm
    ----
geez you fellas have some far out there tastes in music LOL...

#10: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:54 pm
    ----
Pink Floyd for the win, especially "Echoes".

youtu.be/53N99Nim6WE

#11: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:45 am
    ----
nothing wrong with a bit of floyd....momentary lapse of reason was huge for me as a teen...the turning away in particular....dogs of war.....learning to fly....sorrow...heck just about all of thier stuff is awesome.

#12: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:56 am
    ----
Not to mention "The Dark Side of the Moon". Especially in Quadraphonic.

#13: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:34 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Not to mention "The Dark Side of the Moon". Especially in Quadraphonic.

One of their best, if the best recording they ever put out.

#14: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:07 am
    ----
Here's something to whet your musical tastebuds...

Nostalgia Machine

#15: Re: music links you may enjoy Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:00 pm
    ----
Mike Oldfield tubular bells Sally Oldfield any of her music
ZZ TOP...BTO....GUESS WHO....GEORGE STRAIT ALABAMA. GARTH BROOKS MY FAVORITE
MYRA CARY... ZEPPELIN...ELTON JOHN... MICHAEL JACKSON
JERRY LEE LEWIS...50-60S GROUPS

-> Spam-O-Rama