Custom Gunsmithing
-> General

#1: Custom Gunsmithing Author: Flint54Location: North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:17 am
    ----
Cool I found a New & Exciting Site that a Great many here may wish to check out. David White has moved to upstate New York and will be doing business there. He does work on Handi Rifles, Encores, Contenders, Savages, Remingtons and Ruger #1s along with a host of others. I have not personally had any work done by him as of yet but I WILL in the near future! A man up my alley!!! I'll keep you posted. Do Check him out!! Cool

www.precisionriflework...index.html

#2: Re: Custom Gunsmithing Author: rrogackiLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:22 pm
    ----
Flint54,

I checked out the web site you reccomended and I was just floored after reading through it. David seems to be a very decent person and after reading about his situation I was just left speechless. I was going to have some work done on a Tika T3 I bought and will be sending it there. Thank you for bringing this site to the attention of anyone who might read your post.

Live long and shoot well

#3: Re: Custom Gunsmithing Author: Flint54Location: North Carolina PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:00 pm
    ----
8)David came well recommended and after having spoken with him I came away very impressed. He was very polite and well spoken when I talked to him and we have talked about a couple of future projects. I will be stopping by and meeting him in person on my next trip to upstate NY. Looking forward to the trip when I can get the time off, need to get some lake trout from Skaneateles Lake just East of Auburn. Mmmmmmmm! Cool

#4: Re: Custom Gunsmithing Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:41 pm
    ----
Checked out your new site, very interesting! i may give him a call when ready to do another rifle.

-> General