SON AND COVID
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> General

#46: Re: SON AND COVID Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:03 pm
    ----
Hey Paul, not exactly true. For instance the "smallpox" vaccine is actually made from vaccina which is technically not smallpox but will induce a response in the body that will create antibody that protects the subject against smallpox. It was the first vaccine ever made. Now, wherever you are getting your information. Stop. Please go to one of the Canadian covid sites for a plain English description of the vaccines with the contents of the various vaccines .

#47: Re: SON AND COVID Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:38 pm
    ----
inthedark wrote:
Sweet mother of God!! Where did you get this info Paul? I would really like to look at this.

Paul actually has this fairly correct. mRNA does not contain dead dna from the virus, it does alter cells to create the "spike" that then triggers a response.

Here's some info on it from the CDC:

www.cdc.gov/coronaviru.../mrna.html

The question yet to be answered, is what LONG TERM side effects may this vaccine cause. Yes we know it helps prevent covid infections, but beyond that? Time will tell... and honestly it shouldnt take too long for any potential issues to manifest, what with half the planet eventually getting vaccinated.

-DallanC

#48: Re: SON AND COVID Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:40 pm
    ----
Tremblay wrote:
with the grand baby's. Lost a lot of weight, but he is home

Great to see him home with the kids. Glad he recovered enough to get home. What with spring coming on and ice starting to melt on lakes, you can get him out fishing soon Smile

-DallanC

#49: Re: SON AND COVID Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:07 pm
    ----
Yes it is the doc said that he was knocking on deaths door when they put him on the air ambulance to billings. he has lost 20 some pounds since this started.

#50: Re: SON AND COVID Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:31 pm
    ----
PaulS and Punkin I am schooled! I find that I am speaking of another aspect of the Virus/antivirus/vaccine without knowing the other side of the story. Thank you both for the info. My sincere apologies to you PaulS, I should have known better.

#51: Re: SON AND COVID Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:55 pm
    ----
By the way, brother-in-law came home the other day. He's diabetic, over weight, and I think those were contributing factors. They actually kept him in the hospital extra days because of blood sugar issues.

#52: Re: SON AND COVID Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:41 pm
    ----
inthedark wrote:
PaulS and Punkin I am schooled! I find that I am speaking of another aspect of the Virus/antivirus/vaccine without knowing the other side of the story. Thank you both for the info. My sincere apologies to you PaulS, I should have known better.

Its all good. We're friends here.

IF there are really no long term side effects from this mRNA treatment, it could open the door to a great many vaccines, including potentially cancer and the like.

I am not anti-vac by any means, but with something like the new mRNA treatments, I just want to see a bit more data before I become an "adopter".

-DallanC

#53: Re: SON AND COVID Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:46 am
    ----
DallanC wrote:
I am not anti-vac by any means, but with something like the new mRNA treatments, I just want to see a bit more data before I become an "adopter".

I'm with you there. Cautiously optimistic. I also remember "I Am Legend"... Wink

#54: Re: SON AND COVID Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:01 am
    ----
I get my second dose of the Moderna this week. After the first I was ok but noticed I was a bit tired for two days. Had the arm rash 10 days after. I'll let you know how the second one goes.

#55: Re: SON AND COVID Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:32 am
    ----
I got the Johnson & Johnson ( 1 shot) 2 weeks ago and had no reaction at all
But I think I had covid 2.5 months ago, had some of the symptoms that others are talking about. But for me it was like I had a mild cold.

#56: Re: SON AND COVID Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:54 pm
    ----
I am legend?
Come on Mike, watch the original The Omega Man.
Cant seem to find The Andromeda Strain on any of the streaming networks, or Id watch that as well.

The mNRA vaccines have been around for nearly 20 years now, they cropped up in response to SARS 1 and 2 and MERS.
There must be over 100,000,000 people vaccinated by these types of vaccines against covid world wide now. There appears to have been no long term effects from the SARS or MERS vaccines. They do the same thing as a dead virus vaccine, train your immune system to recognise the targeted virus.
Side effects, sore arm, mild fever, general feeling crap etc is your bodies way of reacting to the vaccine and mounting a defence to the virus. From what Ive read/watched the effects are generally worse if you have had covid, the immune system really gives it a smack as you have some protection already. But this also includes the medical baseline of "Everyone is Different", so your responses may /will vary.

#57: Re: SON AND COVID Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:11 pm
    ----
DallanC wrote:
... I am not anti-vac by any means, but with something like the new mRNA treatments, I just want to see a bit more data before I become an "adopter".

I’m in the same boat Dallan...at this time I am not trusting of the vaccines at all as there has been too many problems worldwide. I’m happy to sit back and wait for more data and research.

#58: Re: SON AND COVID Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:32 pm
    ----
Its out there Vince.
Only problem is you are listening to the mainstream media, who work on sensationalism not actual facts.
Shite like they are peddling is killing more people than any actual vaccine caused issues, of which there are very few.

#59: Re: SON AND COVID Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:11 pm
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
I'm with you there. Cautiously optimistic. I also remember "I Am Legend"... Wink

Decent show... have you seen the version with the alternate ending? It didnt end with him pulling the grenade at the end of the original. I like the Alternate ending version alot more, has some interesting scenes too like him raising fish in the local swimming pool and other things to get food.

-DallanC

#60: Re: SON AND COVID Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:57 am
    ----
The vaccines/anti virus shots are not synonymous. anti virials are usually given after the infection and prevent the virus from replicating. I have had these twice, one for shingles and the other for some other equally Shi&&y disease that thank the Lord was not turning me into typhoid ron!! There appears to be a generally held opinion that this covid pandemic may be a sort of blessing in disguise as far as developing new vaccines far more quickly than before. The drug companies are not happy about that as it affects their bottom line.

DHC4ever I agree 1000% with you disinformation is killing people. I don't care what people just all people. The Canadian government is trying to enact laws to control what is posted which is a dagger cutting both ways. I believe anyone whom presents any information as to misdirect, misinform or cause actions to be taken by readers including painic, public disorder etc should be held to account to the country(ies) affected. But this will have to be an exhaustive detailed piece of legislation. This kind of censure could be wide ranging and truely disruptive to a country. Image a lender or car salesman having to be honest!!! Go Figure!!! lmao

-> General