Looking for: Remington 1100 Forend Support
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#16: Re: Looking for: Remington 1100 Forend Support Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:12 am
    ----
DallanC wrote:
Correct, #48. I put a link to it on Brownells website in my first post.

-DallanC

but that link connects me to the European site... and I don't like when companies think they know what I want or need... it seems Brownells doesn't like Europeans visit their USA-site and they forget a lot of why's people might visit that site...

#17: Re: Looking for: Remington 1100 Forend Support Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:55 am
    ----
Aloysius wrote:
DallanC wrote:
Correct, #48. I put a link to it on Brownells website in my first post.

-DallanC

but that link connects me to the European site... and I don't like when companies think they know what I want or need... it seems Brownells doesn't like Europeans visit their USA-site and they forget a lot of why's people might visit that site...

Yeah, same here in the UK. Brownells charge more than double US prices on this side of the Pond & they don't want us to know it.
Trouble is, that also means we can't see half the stuff they sell. I use a US based proxy server to hide where I'm at.

#18: Re: Looking for: Remington 1100 Forend Support Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:31 am
    ----
Dallan E-bay part

www.ebay.com/itm/Remin...Sw38hgDulL

Another buy it now

www.ebay.com/itm/Remin...SwRkNgFNbc

#19: Re: Looking for: Remington 1100 Forend Support Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:12 pm
    ----
pete4d wrote:
Dallan E-bay part

www.ebay.com/itm/Remin...Sw38hgDulL

Another buy it now

www.ebay.com/itm/Remin...SwRkNgFNbc

So that first one, is being sold by the person I lost out on their previous auction when it went north of $100. They offered me THIS new part as a 2nd chance offer... for $96 I think it was... I declined, so now its up for sale as its own auction. It probably will sell around the same price as the previous auction.

That second auction, the buy it now, that one must have just shown up... it hasnt been in any of my searches. But... I quickly smashed the Buy it Now button and have already paid. Smile

Good to have a spare now. I think I'm good on these for a very long time.

All the help is much appreciated!

-DallanC

#20: Re: Looking for: Remington 1100 Forend Support Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:07 pm
    ----
Just glad I could help .

Was thumbing thought the listings trying to pick-up odds and ends , when I came across them .

I was doing a search on 22-Lr last nite . Step-son was looking more than anything else . I have a box of 525-r's Win. 36-gr HP , paid $20.00 for them about 2-yrs. ago . We had looked a few days after CHRISTMAS they were about $80-85.00 a box then , now they are going for over $200.00 a box if you can find them .

ammoseek.com/

Crazy times we're going though . Scratch

#21: Re: Looking for: Remington 1100 Forend Support Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:20 pm
    ----
DallanC,

Glad it worked out and you have the part and a spare. I like a story with a happy ending.

pete4d,

Now is not a good time to go shopping for ammo. I have the same .22 ammo you listed and got it a few years ago for less than $15. All the best...

Gil

#22: Re: Looking for: Remington 1100 Forend Support Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:35 pm
    ----
Good to see that you have managed to secure the part Dallan. Just for sh1ts and giggles, I’d try to repair the broken part...you might find you have another spare and it would make for an interesting project.

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions