do you
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: do you Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:31 pm
    ----
I do

#2: Re: do you Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:59 pm
    ----
I believe that it was historically a Cromagnon.
Nobody kept records back then and I suppose that red tide wasn't as common as it is now.

If you wrap the shell in seaweed and bake it on a fire it doesn't look like snot anymore.

#3: Re: do you Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:20 am
    ----
yip shellfish of all sorts are just primo eating.

#4: Re: do you Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:51 am
    ----
As I'm from the south ,close to the gulf , that elephant booger on the half shell looks good . Couple doz. would be mighty fine with a few beer Cheers

#5: Re: do you Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:42 pm
    ----
I used to enjoy oysters fresh straight off the rocks. Knock the top off with an oyster knife, a couple of drops of either lemon juice, vinegar or soy sauce...scoop the oyster out and have at it.

These days I prefer oysters kilpatrick.

#6: Re: do you Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:43 pm
    ----
Scratch ''These days I prefer oysters kilpatrick.''

Not sure on that . Scratch

#7: Re: do you Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:30 pm
    ----
That's oyster with bacon, Worcestershire sauce, butter and vinegar.

#8: Re: do you Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:38 pm
    ----
PaulS wrote:
That's oyster with bacon, Worcestershire sauce, butter and vinegar.

...and grilled in their shell.

#9: Re: do you Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:30 pm
    ----
Perfect!
Except bacon doesn't come with a shell... Scratch

#10: Re: do you Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:07 pm
    ----
I like mine shak and back and fried

#11: Re: do you Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:52 am
    ----
PaulS wrote:
Perfect!
Except bacon doesn't come with a shell... Scratch

Open the shell, drizzle a little Worsteshire sauce in, cover the oyster with a piece of bacon then a little grated cheese on top...put it under the grill. Yummo.

-> Jokes & Humor