COVID-19
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18, 19, 20  Next  :| |:
-> General

#166: Re: COVID-19 Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:23 am
    ----
Wow, lock this one up, Dallan!!!

#167: Re: COVID-19 Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:39 pm
    ----
Hmmm we've never really locked a thread before for going too far off the rails.

Lets call this a stern warning and see how it progresses. Its pretty amazing how polarizing this entire subject is.

I'm not anti-vax, I just wanted to see more long term data on side effects

-DallanC

#168: Re: COVID-19 Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:28 pm
    ----
DallanC wrote:
-DallanC

I'm with you. I'd also like to take an antibody test before I have to get a vaccine. I'm not fond of taking ANY kind of meds if I don't have to.

#169: Re: COVID-19 Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:59 am
    ----
Hear here Dallan

#170: Re: COVID-19 Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:20 pm
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
DallanC wrote:
-DallanC

I'm with you. I'd also like to take an antibody test before I have to get a vaccine. I'm not fond of taking ANY kind of meds if I don't have to.

Yes, I agree with both Dallan and Punkin…I don’t like taking anything unless it is really necessary, and then only for the short term like analgesics for pain etc.

#171: Re: COVID-19 Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:18 pm
    ----
I am waiting to see how many who get the shot are going to die in the next two years. Last numbers I saw was 5000+.

#172: Re: COVID-19 Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:29 pm
    ----
I was talking to a friend who sent me a photo of his new front door. I told him that I needed to replace mine too, it's wood and at least 37 years old. I want a steel door and frame. I told him that I was prepping for the zombie apocalypse and he laughed. Then I said "Yep, you never know when the vaccinated will start turning..." Wink

#173: Re: COVID-19 Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:33 pm
    ----
PaulS wrote:
I am waiting to see how many who get the shot are going to die in the next two years. Last numbers I saw was 5000+.

Or how many who didnt get the jab die over the next 2 years, guaranteed over 5000.
100% of people born die. And yet we continue with procreation.
People continue to drive cars, take illicit drugs, go to war, cross streets and fall down stairs or take paracetamol all of which have a higher death rate than the vaccine for co vid.
Long term effects? Youll probably die of something listed above, just probably not of this particular virus.
Lets look at the long term effects of the last world wide mass vaccination......
No small pox.
Did some die from it? Possibly, no-one has died of small pox since 1979.
The data is in,, you have a much better survival rate if you have the jab than dont, especially if like most here you are over 60 and have a life times worth of aquired co morbibities.
Can you still catch co vid after having the jab, it appears so. But the your risk of being admitted to hospital and ending up on a ventilator is near zero. You may feel flu like symptoms and not get the life threating effects.
At this point Paul ill agree to disagree with your view on this and leave it at that, seems we can add another topic to the religion, politics forum avoidance rule.
Stay happy.

#174: Re: COVID-19 Author: Grey_Wolf PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:00 pm
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
PaulS wrote:

Or how many who didnt get the jab die over the next 2 years, guaranteed over 5000.
100% of people born die. And yet we continue with procreation.
People continue to drive cars, take illicit drugs, go to war, cross streets and fall down stairs or take paracetamol all of which have a higher death rate than the vaccine for co vid.
Long term effects? Youll probably die of something listed above, just probably not of this particular virus.
Lets look at the long term effects of the last world wide mass vaccination......
No small pox.

Did some die from it? Possibly, no-one has died of small pox since 1979.
The data is in,, you have a much better survival rate if you have the jab than dont, especially if like most here you are over 60 and have a life times worth of aquired co morbibities.
Can you still catch co vid after having the jab, it appears so. But the your risk of being admitted to hospital and ending up on a ventilator is near zero. You may feel flu like symptoms and not get the life threating effects.
At this point Paul ill agree to disagree with your view on this and leave it at that, seems we can add another topic to the religion, politics forum avoidance rule.
Stay happy.

The difference being that the smallpox vaccine is truly a vaccine that went through proper research and trials. This vaccine isn't a vaccine in the true sense of the word or as vaccines as we've known till now. It will not prevent you from getting it, it will not prevent you from passing it on, long term effects are unknown, it has emergency authorization only and now it seems will require regular boosters. At best it can be said that you may not get as sick or die from the disease if you get it though the side effects may make you severely sick and or die.

I for one will not be getting the shot. My wife did because of work and she wants to travel. There is no place on this earth that I want to go that bad that I would subject myself to this. Yes, that is a bit of a discussion point with Mrs. Wolf. I can drive to any place I want to go and if crossing a border is an issue (to the south or even a provincial boundary) I just won't bother going. I can be quite happy here at the farm and have an abundance of game within 5 miles of here, fishing within 10.

I don't judge those that want to take the shot as I expect not to be judged by those that do. You got to be you and do what is right for you

#175: Re: COVID-19 Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:18 pm
    ----
Of the people who get the virus and are not vaccinated less than 1% die from it.
Of the people who are fully vaccinated and get the virus over 2% die. There is also a percentage of vaccinated that are dying from blood, heart and vascular diseases that are so rare it implicates the gene treatment as suspect.

I will take my chances with the virus.

I'm not telling anyone not to get the gene treatment but I choose not to. The choice is yours, I just want you to be fully informed about this experimental treatment.

#176: Re: COVID-19 Author: Grey_Wolf PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:55 pm
    ----
PaulS wrote:
Of the people who get the virus and are not vaccinated less than 1% die from it.
Of the people who are fully vaccinated and get the virus over 2% die. There is also a percentage of vaccinated that are dying from blood, heart and vascular diseases that are so rare it implicates the gene treatment as suspect.

I will take my chances with the virus.

I'm not telling anyone not to get the gene treatment but I choose not to. The choice is yours, I just want you to be fully informed about this experimental treatment.

Me as well Paul. In addition, I had covid so I have natural immunity now. I know that isn't part of the narrative that is being pushed but they want everybody to take their shot for some reason.

#177: Re: COVID-19 Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:56 am
    ----
Natural immunity? I shoudn't be to sure, it's depending on lots of things and can vary from no-imuntity till a few months protection... have you had your blood checked on this?

On the other hand: I didn't have my blood checked for this immunity after my 2 Pfizershots... had it checked before vacination and had no anti-bodies at all...

#178: Re: COVID-19 Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:09 pm
    ----
I've been following this website for quite a while. Interesting numbers.

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

#179: Re: COVID-19 Author: Sparkie PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:09 pm
    ----
When these mRNA providers become
culpable for any problems caused by their
therapies I will consider them.
Until then count me out..

#180: Re: COVID-19 Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:21 pm
    ----
If you have had covid then you are basically protected from all the derivations of the disease. The tests they did on those under 18 showed that they had antibodies before they had time to get the disease. Apparently there is something that we have been exposed to that seems to stay with us. That's probably why less than 1% die from it.

-> General