Another Custom Build
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#1: Another Custom Build Author: Deer Sniper PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:47 am
    ----
Scratch Scratch Scratch

Last edited by Deer Sniper on Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Another Custom Build Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 3:38 pm
    ----
Mate, you’ve been busy...it’s good to see that the custom firearm fraternity is thriving and work is coming your way.

As usual, these customs are outstanding in their presentation and workmanship. Job well done once again mate...they have me drooling.

#3: Re: Another Custom Build Author: Deer Sniper PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 4:11 pm
    ----
Hi Vince,

yeah, I've been working my fanny off but really wouldn't have it any other way.

Glad you like the guns, thank you!

Hope you didn't short out your keyboard with all the drool. Smile

I don't have any pictures right now, but I have also done quite a few smokeless muzzleloaders, and their performance is far above anything that can be done with a black powder gun. I easily got 3,000 fps. from the last one that went to Texas, and shots out to 400, 500 and even 600 yards is quite impressive to say the least!

#4: Re: Another Custom Build Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:01 pm
    ----
DS, always enjoy eyeing you craftsmanship. I'd be interested in more info and pictures on you smokeless muzzleloaders.

#5: Re: Another Custom Build Author: Deer Sniper PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 6:43 pm
    ----
Thank you slim!

I can only post pictures of guns I build, when customers gives me permission to do so. Otherwise, I could post well over a thousand gun pictures over here, and see just how many keyboards get ruined from all the drool. Smile

Whatever you want to know about the smokeless muzzleloaders that I build, send me an email - precisionriflesmith @ gmail.com

#6: Re: Another Custom Build Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:48 pm
    ----
awesome work my good man...outstanding as always.....now full report of what Pastor says when he opens the box...hope he doesnt slip out a naughty word LOL. those two rifles spell death from afar in capitals.....love the look of that muzzle brake,but my deminished hearing...not so much.
keep em coming

#7: Re: Another Custom Build Author: Deer Sniper PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:22 am
    ----
Thank you Elvis, I appreciate it!

My pastors anniversary date is Saturday, and his wife said that she wanted to borrow my GoPro so she could record his actions when he opens up his "present".

I'll give a report Sunday after church on his reaction. My pastors wife told me that there were not suppose to be any gifts exchanged this year, for various reasons and that they were just going to go on a yearly trip like they do every year.

A naughty word! He'll cry from excitement before he'll say a naughty word. Smile

#8: Re: Another Custom Build Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:09 am
    ----
Another "Master Piece" (like Vince...Drool)

#9: Re: Another Custom Build Author: Deer Sniper PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 8:19 am
    ----
Thank you Bushmaster!

#10: Re: Another Custom Build Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:00 pm
    ----
Nice clean lines on the pastors rifle . I do really like it ......

#11: Re: Another Custom Build Author: Deer Sniper PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 7:05 pm
    ----
Thank you pete4d, I appreciate it!

#12: Re: Another Custom Build Author: Deer Sniper PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 1:06 pm
    ----
Yesterday was my Pastor Gary's 40 year wedding anniversary, and his wife Karen gave him the 300 Win. Mag. rifle shown above as an anniversary present, and made him a VERY HAPPY man!

Pastor Gary called me yesterday to thank me, and let me know just how much he appreciated it. Karen said that when he saw it, he was totally speechless and just sat there and stared at it. When he finally got around to saying something, he said that he wanted to take it around and show it off.

Today at church, Pastor Gary told me that the scope I put on his gun was more clear than any other scope he has ever had. He said that every few minutes he would look out a window through the scope (since it rained most of the day) and he said he even see raindrops from a long ways away, and they were very bright and clear.

Pastor Gary said the first time he can get away, he wanted me to go to the range with him and help him sight his new gun in. I told him that could easily be accomplished in just two shots, then the rest of the fun was all his.

#13: Re: Another Custom Build Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 2:52 pm
    ----
That is fantastic mate. Your Pastor is a very lucky man by a long shot. He will no doubt love shooting his new rifle, and when it’s time for a hunt he will be even more ecstatic. Once again, we’ll done on another amazing custom job mate. You have achieved to an extremely high standard, which is nothing less than expected now that we know your quality of work.

#14: Re: Another Custom Build Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 4:21 pm
    ----
I always love seeing the work of skilled people! Thanks for sharing!

#15: Re: Another Custom Build Author: Deer Sniper PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 6:57 pm
    ----
Thank you for the kind words Vince, I really appreciate it. Pastor Gary is now waiting for this year's deer season, with future plans for an elk hunt. I hope to be able to post a picture of his first group, when he does finally get a chance to go shoot.

Thank you Mike, I appreciate it!

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions