"Bigfoot"
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:13 pm
    ----
Crackshot wrote:
I think there are lots of things we dont yet know about in our world. But a Big Foot? Oh please! No way.

I agree, I don't believe that they exist either. If they did how come some hunter hasn't shot one.......? wtf

#17: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:20 pm
    ----
1895ss wrote:
If they did how come some hunter hasn't shot one.......? wtf

EXACTLY Shooting Very Happy Cheers

#18: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:23 pm
    ----
1895ss wrote:
I agree, I don't believe that they exist either. If they did how come some hunter hasn't shot one.......? wtf

Yup a hunter would have done the trick in the last 100 years if they did exist. Sniper

Now I got to ask why did 1895 post this in the first place. Confused

Dimitri

#19: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:26 pm
    ----
Giganticus apithicus??? He did roam Asia some 300 t0 400 years ago so they say...

#20: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:29 pm
    ----
Dimitri wrote:
1895ss wrote:

Yup a hunter would have done the trick in the last 100 years if they did exist. Sniper

Now I got to ask why did 1895 post this in the first place. Confused

Dimitri
How else would I find out what you and everyone else thought about it, cause you see my chrystal ball is broken. Shocked Very Happy

#21: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:41 pm
    ----
Bushmaster,

I dont know what Giganticus apithicus is. Sad I do know that the name of Bigfoots, Yowie's or what ever you like to call them is Giganticus pithicus Smile

I do belive how ever that Homo floresiensis is the most "modern" human species that died off (other then us) with it dieing off 12,000 years ago. Smile And Neanderthal (Homo neanderthalensis) being the 2nd oldest to die off with it dieing off 29,000 years ago Smile

Dimitri

#22: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:53 pm
    ----
Giant bipedal Ape...10ring has some of the charactoristics of one...Hairy, ugly, stifled intelect and extinct... Fencing Hiding

#23: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:02 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Giant bipedal Ape...10ring has some of the charactoristics of one...Hairy, ugly, stifled intelect and extinct... Fencing Hiding

Haha Here's some reading for you if you're interested. You never know you may even see 10ring here. Very Happy www.bfro.net/
www.internationalbigfo...ciety.com/

#24: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:18 am
    ----
He didn't tell me about this until after it was all over, the Bigfoot guy wanted to kill it in his back yard and my buddy said no. That pissed the guy off and he stopped coming around, He was concerned that if there we're more than one, that they might get mad and hurt his family, he had two young kids at the time. It's quite a story, They had a dog outside, and when BF was around there was a sickening smell that would make his dog hide in his coop and gag. He said it smelled like something dead, and a little skunky, hard to describe. We did sit up one night with spot lights and rifles all night, seen nothing, He fell asleep and when I woke him he would freak and swing the gun around, I finally talked him into leaving before he shot me or himself. It sure messed him up in the head. He must have seen something,He didn't drink or do drugs, just a regular guy. There's more to the story, but when I talk too much about it, people start looking at you like your a little nuts. Back then there we're a lot of sightings in this area, (late 80's) Tuscola County, MI. He still lives there and hasn't seen anything since, His wife left him, and his kids are grown up. But they all say that they saw this thing. Weird!

Glock

#25: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:45 am
    ----
glockman55 wrote:
They had a dog outside, and when BF was around there was a sickening smell that would make his dog hide in his coop and gag. He said it smelled like something dead, and a little skunky, hard to describe. Weird!

Glock

I swear I have never been near the place Your Honour.... Fart Fart
Laughing Laughing
Vince

#26: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:00 am
    ----
OH, come on Vince, you can't smell that bad, Try spending two weeks in a tent with a bunch of drunks, No where to bathe but a cold Canadian lake.
I forgot you were in the service.LOL

Glock

#27: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:05 am
    ----
glockman55 wrote:
OH, come on Vince, you can't smell that bad, Try spending two weeks in a tent with a bunch of drunks, No where to bathe but a cold Canadian lake.
I forgot you were in the service.LOL

Glock

LOL. Gidday Glock, yes mate....26 years Infantry. Have been for many weeks without a shower. Shocked The closest we would come is a down pour of rain or maybe crossing a creek. Good thing about it though is everyone smelled the same so you didn't notice.

As for not smelling that bad......after a feed of curry or salami my missus would argue that point with you....and win. Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#28: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:06 pm
    ----
Quote::
There's more to the story, but when I talk too much about it, people start looking at you like your a little nuts.

I'd be interested to hear more, and I promise not to call you nuts. Eventhough I dont belive in Bigfoot a good story true or not doesnt matter is still enjoyable Smile Especially since your the only person I know that knew someone that saw one Wink

Dimitri

#29: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:26 pm
    ----
Howdy I have seen some pretty strange things in this world so It wouldn't surprize me a bit if they exist. You would think there would be more evidence to support it though.
Joe

#30: Re: "Bigfoot" Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:23 pm
    ----
shrpshtrjoe wrote:
Howdy I have seen some pretty strange things in this world so It wouldn't surprize me a bit if they exist. You would think there would be more evidence to support it though.
Joe

Welcome back Joe. Haven't seen you for awhile. You been busy or am I just not observant enough? Laughing

Like yourself I have seen some things I couldn't explain, but I have to agree.....one would think there would be evidence of some sort, even if only fossil or bones. For these things to exist you would think that there would have been some sort of "community" or "family groups", but there doesn't seem to be any evidence of that. I couldn't imagine that the would only exist in 1's or 2's.

Oh well, as I said before.....I will keep an open mind until I see evidence or irrefutable proof either way.

Cheers, Vince

-> Spam-O-Rama