Some of us are slower than others
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Some of us are slower than others Author: RPM1031Location: College Park, Georgia PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:42 am
    ----
10ring is excited over reaching 1,000 posts in 6 months when I was glad to finally hit "2 paws" the other day after 10 months! Very Happy

#2: Re: Some of us are slower than others Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:56 am
    ----
RPM,

Yes he was really excited. I myself was extcited when I got my 1st paws.

Reason ?? Just because I had one and I wasnt as much of a lurker anymore. After that the other paws didnt seem to matter, nor does post counts. Very Happy

Dimitri

#3: Re: Some of us are slower than others Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:42 pm
    ----
I like the "paws"... much better than the bullets we tried or the animal "names".

-DallanC

#4: Re: Some of us are slower than others Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:46 pm
    ----
Yah the paws are better then bullets, this seems to be like one of the few "Hunting Forums" compared to "Gun Forums" that just have alittle bit of hunting Smile

Now if this was a more gun based forum bullets would work. Too bad there wernt any Bucks you could use to give a even more "hunting" feel to the site Smile

Dimitri

#5: Re: Some of us are slower than others Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:38 pm
    ----
DallanC wrote:
much better than the bullets we tried.

-DallanC

Ok, i think i'll Hiding now Shocked

ROFL

#6: Re: Some of us are slower than others Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:24 pm
    ----
I must admit I felt rather proud when I saw the Paws coming up. As Dimitri said....I don't feel like a lurker. Nothing better than being part of a "community" of like-minded great people.

Thanks for all your efforts Dallan, and of course all of the other moderators. Without people like you guys who are prepared to put your hand up and get stuck into a job places like this wouldn't exist.

Speaking of moderators.....I haven't seen or heard much from Joe lately.

Cheers, Vince

#7: Re: Some of us are slower than others Author: delboyLocation: London England PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:54 pm
    ----
Vince - I think it might be that I bought up the "pig" thing again the other week........................... Who exactly DID win in the end anyway?

#8: Re: Some of us are slower than others Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:59 pm
    ----
delboy wrote:
Vince - I think it might be that I bought up the "pig" thing again the other week........................... Who exactly DID win in the end anyway?

Buggered if I know mate. Winners is grinners but I ain't seen nobody grinning. Very Happy Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#9: Re: Some of us are slower than others Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:48 pm
    ----
Yep I like the paws as well. Once you get the 5th paw it's like having a spare....... Very Happy

-> Spam-O-Rama