FUN FISHING
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: FUN FISHING Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:37 pm
    ----
GOT THE BIG ONE

#2: Re: FUN FISHING Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:08 am
    ----
Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark.

You don't need a hook that size for Brook Trout!

#3: Re: FUN FISHING Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:12 am
    ----
That thing could kill you!

#4: Re: FUN FISHING Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:47 am
    ----
What was he fishing for ? ,,,,, WHALES ,,,,, We don't even use one that big for 'gators Cheers fish Cheers

Edited,,,,, just had a good look at the picture,,,,,,

Guess it goes good with his ear-rings . Scratch

#5: Re: FUN FISHING Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:09 pm
    ----
That can’t be a real fish hook...the gauge is too small for the size...it’s certainly sharp though.

I’d love to know the story behind this pic...he’s been hooked well.

#6: Re: FUN FISHING Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:43 pm
    ----
Cheers, Vince Cheers

#7: Re: FUN FISHING Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:45 pm
    ----
I'm thinking this is faked. There appears to be makeup around the "wounds".

#8: Re: FUN FISHING Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:42 am
    ----
Thats why I gave up fishing
It was to painful as I was always hooking myself

#9: Re: FUN FISHING Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:31 am
    ----
got to be a fake...no swelling,still got whole lip and the hua is smiling.vince you dead right about the hook,it would straighten in a flash.

#10: Re: FUN FISHING Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:32 am
    ----
the ONLY thing it could be is a gaff...and Ive never seen one with a barb.

-> Spam-O-Rama