Somethings you just have to read for yourself.
-> General

#1: Somethings you just have to read for yourself. Author: grimel PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:45 pm
    ----
Without comment cause I don't want to be banned.

www.cbsnews.com/storie...1724.shtml

#2: Re: Somethings you just have to read for yourself. Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 1:20 am
    ----
Howdy. These people are NUTZ Shocked . My mom always said if ya can't say nothin nice don't say nothin at all so i'll be qiuet now!!!!!

#3: Re: Somethings you just have to read for yourself. Author: calsibley PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:10 am
    ----
Well it is being reported by CBS news and does occur in California. There's not much more needs to be said. Heaven save us from some of these dingbats. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

#4: Re: Somethings you just have to read for yourself. Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:56 am
    ----
Good grief.

$1 million to train more ... and to think of all the homeless people, abandoned kids, sick people etc etc who could have used that money. Its downright stupid the prioritys some people have lately.

-DallanC

#5: Re: Somethings you just have to read for yourself. Author: grimel PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:43 am
    ----
I can think of better ways to spend the $1,000,000 like say giving it to RMEF, NWTF, DU, QU, or some such groupl

#6: Re: Somethings you just have to read for yourself. Author: A17ShooterLocation: California Foothills (Gold Country) PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:08 am
    ----
Evil or Very Mad

Well, the only good thing I can say is that if this insanity is taken to it's extreme I may get to feed an animal rights activist to a mountain lion. preferably in a true capture and kill scenario. After all we want the lion to experience the reward of the primitive hunt. Twisted Evil Yeah, the lawyers first! They should reap the rewards of their labor!

A17Shooter

-> General