THE RIDE
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: THE RIDE Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:15 pm
    ----
THE TRAIN

#2: Re: THE RIDE Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:27 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Haha

#3: Re: THE RIDE Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 4:43 pm
    ----
I HAD MY RIDE

#4: Re: THE RIDE Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:21 am
    ----
yip that'll make your hair stand on end..... 5 secs on one of our fences is enough for me...not keen to try out one of them there lightning throwers...

#5: Re: THE RIDE Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:13 am
    ----
Very Happy Very Happy

#6: Re: THE RIDE Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:36 am
    ----
That looks like the Tim Allen model from the Tool Man!

#7: Re: THE RIDE Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:43 pm
    ----
One of my mates over in the US bought his daughter a flashlight/stun gun & was concerned it wouldn't work, so he had to test it...

youtu.be/6pPvCIC84Dw

Very Happy

#8: Re: THE RIDE Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:16 pm
    ----
English Mike wrote:
One of my mates over in the US bought his daughter a flashlight/stun gun & was concerned it wouldn't work, so he had to test it...

youtu.be/6pPvCIC84Dw

Very Happy

He didn't get to enjoy the full ride !!!!!!

-> Spam-O-Rama