I'd like one of these
-> Photography / TrailCameras

#1: I'd like one of these Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:08 pm
    ----
Don't have enough for it

#2: Re: I'd like one of these Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:28 am
    ----
it might work better than a wall..... I wonder if he would use his famous line upon squeezing the trigger??? "your fired"

#3: Re: I'd like one of these Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:51 am
    ----
Personally...It's a bit ugly.

#4: Re: I'd like one of these Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:07 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Personally...It's a bit ugly.

I'm with Bushy. While it always amazes me the talent of engravers, I find too much work distracting. Give me a beautiful double barrel shotgun with a little engraving on the side, I'm A-OK with that. But this thing... hmmm no thank you.

-DallanC

#5: Re: I'd like one of these Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:50 pm
    ----
Kudos to the engraver but as Busy and Dallan said, it is ugly .

#6: Re: I'd like one of these Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:19 pm
    ----
Seems that s the general consensus...decidedly ugly, but the engraver has done a good job of showcasing his talent.

Just imagine what tool he would have had to engrave if Killary had managed to scrape into office Scratch Scratch Confused ...a silenced assassin’s gun maybe? Shocked

#7: Re: I'd like one of these Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:56 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
... Just imagine what tool he would have had to engrave if Killary had managed to scrape into office ...

I don't think you can engrave a turd.

#8: Re: I'd like one of these Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:11 am
    ----
I don't know...Ya might have to let dry up a bit, but....

#9: Re: I'd like one of these Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:43 am
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
Vince wrote:
... Just imagine what tool he would have had to engrave if Killary had managed to scrape into office ...

Haha Haha Haha Haha ROFL

#10: Re: I'd like one of these Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:52 pm
    ----
Just engrave a bullet with her name on it...
Remember the tool used for delivery is less important than the package.
Also,
It is better to give than receive.
ROFL Whip Haha

#11: Re: I'd like one of these Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:42 pm
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
Vince wrote:

I don't think rolling that one in glitter would make much difference either, as it appears nothing is allowed to stick to it.

#12: Re: I'd like one of these Author: Loke PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:34 pm
    ----
I wonder if you can get it in 38 Super.........

-> Photography / TrailCameras