My great grand baby
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: My great grand baby Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:23 pm
    ----
Cowgirl

#2: Re: My great grand baby Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:27 pm
    ----
a real cutie....bet her greatgrandpappy spoils her rotton too.

#3: Re: My great grand baby Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:34 pm
    ----
Great to see her riding high in the saddle!

#4: Re: My great grand baby Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:56 pm
    ----
Beautiful!

#5: Re: My great grand baby Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:52 am
    ----
Cute

#6: Re: My great grand baby Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:40 am
    ----
grand-children are completely other stuff than the rest of the world, aren't they?

#7: Re: My great grand baby Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:03 am
    ----
Cute...Another blonde. Make sure she is well versed on guns and horses.

And to a man who appreciates older saddles. Here's one. This is my wife's grandfathers saddle. Still in service. It was made in Sacramento, CA by VANCO. Hand made and tooled bull hide. God only knows how old it is. Last check about 70 plus years ago (possibly as old as 90 to 100).

I would tell you that it's under lined with real sheep skin, but that might mess with Vince's mind.

#8: Re: My great grand baby Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:38 pm
    ----
Cute Smile
Agreed with Bushy, ensure that she got adequate skills on guns and martial arts.

#9: Re: My great grand baby Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:09 pm
    ----
Great stuff Trembles. We introduce all of our grandkids to horses at a very young age as well.

That’s a damn fine looking saddle mate...as is Bushy’s. Doesn’t matter that it’s lined with sheep hide mate...it’s quite durable and also soft, making it the perfect leather for the lining. My daughter had a couple of saddles, one being a fairly aged one, but unfortunately they were lost in the house fire a couple of years back.

#10: Re: My great grand baby Author: beachbum21 PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:22 am
    ----
Such a cutie!

-> Spam-O-Rama