What would you do ....
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: What would you do .... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:45 am
    ----
If you didnt have work for a few weeks ?? Confused

Its March so there isnt any good fishing (there is alot of weak ice on the lakes and rivers) and you cant go hunting.

I really need to find something to do. Sad

Dimitri

#2: Re: What would you do .... Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:56 am
    ----
You have ice out yet??? If so it's the perfect time to go Very Happy

I was just out and my guides were filling with ice, but i was still getting hits. The thing is that fish will hit very lightly at this time of year so hook ups are challenging Wink

#3: Re: What would you do .... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:57 am
    ----
10Ring,

At this point its unsafe to go out on the ice Wink

I'm just gonna need something to do if this strike lasts for a long time hense my question Very Happy

Dimitri

#4: Re: What would you do .... Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:10 am
    ----
Go out on the ice? wtf No, no, no......You know when the first ice out hits it's usually good fishing. Check by warm water discharges and very thin to no ice spots from land.....don't go out on it Wink

#5: Re: What would you do .... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:14 am
    ----
10Ring,

I checked my favorite fishing spots up here and they are all solid ice, not thick enough to be safe but they are still covered Sad

Need something else to do ... something else to do .... something else Confused

Dimitri

#6: Re: What would you do .... Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:24 am
    ----
Video games! Very Happy

#7: Re: What would you do .... Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:34 am
    ----
Get a JOB!

#8: Re: What would you do .... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:43 am
    ----
Crackshot,

My job isnt on strike my and everyone elses college here in Ontario is on strike, I've got effectivly no classes. Very Happy

Dimitri

#9: Re: What would you do .... Author: Daveyboy PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:06 pm
    ----
Find a woman.

Break the ice.

D

#10: Re: What would you do .... Author: roklokLocation: Fairbanks, Alaska PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:43 pm
    ----
Go coyote hunting,I was just in Fort Erie last week, there were coyote tracks everywhere.

#11: Re: What would you do .... Author: mikekuzaraLocation: Farson, Wyoming PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:41 pm
    ----
One word for your ice problem DYNAMITE !

Not only a fun way to clear a hole, but you can throw a few sticks out and shoot them with a .22 for some shooting practice.

#12: Re: What would you do .... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:45 pm
    ----
Yup...Dynamite...Clears ice and saves you fishing tackle...No slinky Mike...Ex-wives...

#13: Re: What would you do .... Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:47 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Yup...Dynamite...Clears ice and saves you fishing tackle...No slinky Mike...Ex-wives...

Right on both counts Bushy............... ROFL

#14: Re: What would you do .... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:57 pm
    ----
You have one of those too??? Well. Glory-be...They seem to be govermint issue for every man...Required equipment...So to speak.

#15: Re: What would you do .... Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:03 pm
    ----
Dynamite Shocked .....All we get here is short wicked M-80's Sad

-> Spam-O-Rama