Happy Birthday Aloys!!
-> General

#1: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:37 pm
    ----
Party Party Cheers Cheers

#2: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:38 pm
    ----
Ya snuck that one up on us Aloys...Happy Birthday mate. Wishes for a really great day spent with family and friends and a refrigerator full of Trappist beers.

#3: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:31 pm
    ----
Aloys, Happy Birthday! After Vince's pictures, I expect you are a bit thirsty! Enjoy the day!

#4: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:14 pm
    ----
Happy birthday Aloys.
Heres to Belgium beers and your ability to keep drinking them.

You guys developed a beer birthday cake yet?

Cheers

#5: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:35 am
    ----
all the best Mate.

#6: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:52 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Happy birthday Aloys.
Heres to Belgium beers and your ability to keep drinking them.

You guys developed a beer birthday cake yet?

Cheers

don't know for sure. We do use beer in all kind of recipees but mostly with meat/venisson.
And we can buy 1 meter beer, being a small wooden container, about 1 m long, filled with all different kind of beers...

@Geland: you shouldn't have started this. Do you realize what's on my counter??? I'm supposed to retire tomorow... so I'm allowed to work taxfree Smile

but thanks for all the wishes!

#7: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:05 am
    ----
Hope you had a great day. All the best...
Gil

#8: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:53 am
    ----
Aloysius wrote:
Do you realize what's on my counter??? I'm supposed to retire tomorow... so I'm allowed to work taxfree

A Birthday and Retirement! That sounds like a weeklong celebration!!

So, Aloys, what are you going to do with all your free time?

#9: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:45 am
    ----
free time???? I have 2 grandsons and a third on his way, expected for March next year... and you talk about free time???
You're joking!

#10: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:53 am
    ----
Have a good birthday Aloys and many more to come

#11: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:21 am
    ----
One of my daily joys is reading your posts. Happy birthday and may you have many more to keep me entertained.

#12: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:33 am
    ----
Bushy, I love you too! I must have been cowboy or indian in one of my previous lifes (when it works like that). You're an example for many and you seem to have everything always sorted out, you never show any doubts.
I think living is easy when you're a tough guy like you. So let's drink to that! (and I'll even put the beer aside and take a Chivas for such a cheer!)

#13: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm
    ----
Now there ya go. Trying to ruin my reputation.

#14: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:29 pm
    ----
Don't worry, Bushy. I knew he was joking.

#15: Re: Happy Birthday Aloys!! Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:32 pm
    ----
A little late but... Happy birthday!

-> General