VERY QUIET IN HERE
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 28, 29, 30  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:33 pm
    ----
Parental Advisory
Bald??? :wtf:......hmmmm, maybe where the rocks scraped along my backside......But i still can't reach nor see to find out Confused

And no Bushy, i didn't need to know where you or if you are hairless Yuck

Haha

#17: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 12:01 am
    ----
Was someone scraping rocks on your backside ..........???? Insane Shocked ROFL

Well 10ring, by the looks of your avatar you sure are enjoying the scratching.............. Very Happy

#18: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:16 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Looks like 10ring is scratchin' his butt...I always thought he was hairy...

Vince...On your singing...Keep yer day job....

1895ss...Busy?? doin' what???

I got no problems with The Ring scratching his ring......'specially iff'n its itchy. Very Happy Laughing

Why is everybody so cruel about my singing? I thought it would be nice to entertain my mates with a little croonin'.....well in reality I was entertaining myself cause I was bored....there was nobody here. Sad Sad

Ok, that does it.....I'm loadin' up agin !! Mad Shooting Sniper

Whoops, forgot I've only got two rounds left.....RESUP, OVER.
PRIDEM Bullets and Bombs !!
(Standing in cover, waiting, awms folded, tapping toe, come on, hurry up with them bullets and bombs.)

Vince

#19: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:51 am
    ----
1895ss wrote:
Was someone scraping rocks on your backside ..........???? Insane Shocked ROFL

Well 10ring, by the looks of your avatar you sure are enjoying the scratching.............. Very Happy

Nah....dodgin' cars does fine for me........and other than that..........

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Very Happy

Vince keep singin....it aint no party without a singer Party

ROFL

#20: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:34 am
    ----
515034s10ring wrote:

Vince keep singin....it aint no party without a singer Party
ROFL

Thanks 10ring, although methinks we may live to regret that.

Oh give me a hoooommmme
Where da buffalo rooaaammmmm

And the girls wear nuffin but skinnnn
wtf Very Happy Very Happy

Don't know the next line.....but I'm workin' on it. Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#21: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:15 pm
    ----
You should quit your day job Very Happy

ROFL

#22: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:54 pm
    ----
515034s10ring wrote:
You should quit your day job :-D:rofl2:

Are you still scratching ......... ? Hiding Bushy and I are waiting and watching. Shocked Hiding

#23: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:56 pm
    ----
02: 515034s10ring > Forums

ooops he's back...... gotta go. Bye for now..... Very Happy

#24: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: delboyLocation: London England PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:59 pm
    ----
Vinnie................. fancy a game of dominoes over the net? Either that or - as I told Dimitri - cut the pockets outta your trousers. When I was a lad my dad asked me what I wanted for Christmas, did I want something to play with or something to wear? I told him "both". He bought me a pair of trousers and cut the pockets out of them. Wish I still had them pants!
Del.

#25: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:06 pm
    ----
1895ss wrote:
515034s10ring wrote:
You should quit your day job :-D:rofl2:

Are you still scratching ......... ? Hiding Bushy and I are waiting and watching. Shocked Hiding

You know....that cream you guys use doesn't help (Ant the both of you are just sitting there waiting and watching Rolling Eyes Lame ) wtf . I think you've sent my the wrong stuff because....why does it say on the instructions that i have to...."Go through hair with a fine tooth comb to find residuals that may have stayed, or gotten away"? Confused

ROFL

#26: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:53 pm
    ----
Huh...Delboy...I musta ended up with those pants...Can't keep a dime in them, but am sure having fun...

1895ss may be watching you, but I'm not...I just don't swing thatta way...

#27: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:59 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Huh...Delboy...I musta ended up with those pants...Can't keep a dime in them, but am sure having fun...

1895ss may be watching you, but I'm not...I just don't swing thatta way...

Thanks but no thanks, I don't swing that way either but his scratching is getting annoying isn't it.......? Confused

#28: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:58 pm
    ----
A bit....

#29: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:23 pm
    ----
ROFL ROFL Hiding

#30: Re: VERY QUIET IN HERE Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:31 pm
    ----
By The Way 1895ss...Did you notice that he changed his/her avitar when we started to get suspicious? And to a Pdog...Not sure where this is going...Is he trying to change his/her image? Or............. Ignore Popcorn Hiding

Last edited by Bushmaster on Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

-> Spam-O-Rama