Another Proud Dad moment...
-> General

#1: Another Proud Dad moment... Author: DawgdadLocation: On the Prairie PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:54 am
    ----
I was able to pin the Captains bars on my Marine this week. Quite an honor.

#2: Re: Another Proud Dad moment... Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:25 pm
    ----
Fantastic! Congratulations to all!

#3: Re: Another Proud Dad moment... Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:28 pm
    ----
Thats great! Congratulations!

#4: Re: Another Proud Dad moment... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:31 pm
    ----
That is outstanding DD...please pass on my congratulations from an old Aussie grunt SGT.

That's a damn fine looking family you have there mate...your daughter is a very attractive young lady and it's not hard to see where she gets her good looks mate. Both Mum and Grandma will never be able to disinherit her...they all look so much alike.

#5: Re: Another Proud Dad moment... Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:06 pm
    ----
Excellent! Congratulations!

-DallanC

#6: Re: Another Proud Dad moment... Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:25 pm
    ----
Congrats, Dawgdad! It's great to have family moments like this. God Speed.

#7: Re: Another Proud Dad moment... Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:51 pm
    ----
congrats to the young fella. you and your good lady have reason to be proud.

#8: Re: Another Proud Dad moment... Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:19 pm
    ----
A proud moment for the whole family! Congrats!

#9: Re: Another Proud Dad moment... Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:38 pm
    ----
Awesome DD, it's a real privilege to be given that honour.
I'd be happy if my young fellah made Sgt (Police)

-> General