Fishing ....
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: Fishing .... Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:31 pm
    ----
Hell, sleep nothin......It was soo cold that ice chunks were in every guide, from the tip to the bottom of my fly rod. The water was a brisk and refreshing 33 degrees......and falling Shocked

#17: Re: Fishing .... Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:34 pm
    ----
The water is still quit hard here........ if you know what I mean? Very Happy

#18: Re: Fishing .... Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:35 pm
    ----
LOL Very Happy

#19: Re: Fishing .... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:58 pm
    ----
What's wrong with you guys...Fishing is a summer sport....Hunting is THE winter sport...You southern boys sure are confused...

#20: Re: Fishing .... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:03 pm
    ----
Bushmaster,

I'm sorry but ever heard of ice fishing ?? Very Happy

And fishing offically starts for me normally in spring (april really) Laughing Once the weather gets warm enough that I can stand sleeping outside on my chair for hours at a time ROFL

Dimitri

#21: Re: Fishing .... Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:05 pm
    ----
Sothern.....i'm a bit more north than you the sierras Wink not much though Cool

#22: Re: Fishing .... Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:11 pm
    ----
Like I said, up here the water is very hard and you need to drill a hole in it to go fishing. Not my cup-o-tea. I'd rather go coyote hunting or sit in a snow bank and hope something comes along that I want to shoot. Everyone has their priorities......... Very Happy

#23: Re: Fishing .... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:22 pm
    ----
Yes Dimitri. I have heard of ice fishing, but I really don't have a recipe for ice except in whiskey...And to have to fish for it seems a little dumb when you only have to the fridge to get some...

#24: Re: Fishing .... Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:25 pm
    ----
I know why your priorities are with coyote hunting 1895ss......it's because a half inch drill bit isn't going to do you good with ice that thick Very Happy Rolling Eyes Hiding

#25: Re: Fishing .... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:27 pm
    ----
Bushmaster,

Haha

This ... this ... no responce needed Very Happy .... Bushmaster how can you put ice in whiskey ?? Shocked

There hasnt been enough ice here to really go ice fishing WAYYY too many accidents this year over here Sad

Dimitri

#26: Re: Fishing .... Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:30 pm
    ----
Trust me, I see the clowns, with their $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 SUV's on the hard water, with a lot bigger bits then that......... It gives me the shivers....... Pray Shocked Very Happy

#27: Re: Fishing .... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:33 pm
    ----
How can you put ice in whiskey? Easy...You pour distilled or real mountain spring water in clean ice trays and place in the freezer. When solid place in tall glass and pour, liberilly, whiskey on top. My idea of a summer cooler. I don't do it in the winter. I use the same tall glass and just pour, liberally, whiskey in it

#28: Re: Fishing .... Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:33 pm
    ----
Yeah, that's one thing i never got is why the hell people drive 50K vehicles out on the ice wtf . I have seen quite a few break through the ice in my time Shocked

#29: Re: Fishing .... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:38 pm
    ----
Bushmaster,

Humm ok, I myself dont like ice in anything I'm drinking Laughing

10Ring,

Its a one word answer to discribe them "Stupid". Very Happy

Dimitri

#30: Re: Fishing .... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:43 pm
    ----
Well Dimitri...You're young yet...But have faith. You'll learn...

Driving on the ice is fun...You should see those ice fishermen run. What sport....!!

-> Spam-O-Rama