Any thoughts
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Any thoughts Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:11 pm
    ----
YUP

#2: Re: Any thoughts Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:46 pm
    ----
I resemble that remark mate.

I can confirm beyond all shadow of a doubt that there are numerous people I have encountered in the past that are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.
Very Happy burr Mad burr Cool

#3: Re: Any thoughts Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:02 pm
    ----
yip...so true.

#4: Re: Any thoughts Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:43 pm
    ----
I surround myself with people I enjoy...
That keeps the body count manageable. Wink

#5: Re: Any thoughts Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:06 pm
    ----
What PaulS said.
Less stress that way Wink

#6: Re: Any thoughts Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:09 pm
    ----
PaulS wrote:
I surround myself with people I enjoy...
That keeps the body count manageable. Wink

Sage words Paul...very sage mate. Very Happy Very Happy

#7: Re: Any thoughts Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:54 am
    ----
I always say that the people worth shooting don't need it and the people who need shooting aren't worth it.

#8: Re: Any thoughts Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:23 pm
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
I always say that the people worth shooting don't need it and the people who need shooting aren't worth it.

I am going to steal that quote..

#9: Re: Any thoughts Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:10 am
    ----
Cute quote PSlinger, but I say there's plenty worth it and needing it.

-> Jokes & Humor