I'm without words
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: I'm without words Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:17 pm
    ----
Co-worker sent this to me today... left me speachless. Guess it makes it faster to unhook the trailer?

-DallanC

#2: Re: I'm without words Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:05 pm
    ----
Can't think of any thing to say

#3: Re: I'm without words Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:21 pm
    ----
I believe that is the second dumbest thing I have ever seen. Tjhe dumbest thing was Olbambam getting reelected...

#4: Re: I'm without words Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:23 pm
    ----
that'll learn you for getting the 4 year old to hook up the chain

#5: Re: I'm without words Author: SingleShotLoverLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:48 am
    ----
A bit more blatant than the old "solder" link from back years ago that truckers used to install in their safety chains so that they broke rather than stay attached to the vehicle in case the hitch let go...but just as illegal and stupid!

#6: Re: I'm without words Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:36 am
    ----
PaulS wrote:
I believe that is the second dumbest thing I have ever seen. Tjhe dumbest thing was Olbambam getting reelected...

Here is # 3 and # 4 Paul...

#7: Re: I'm without words Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:08 am
    ----
And they are probably having kids.

#8: Re: I'm without words Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:04 pm
    ----
Tremblay wrote:
And they are probably having kids.

... who combine such things so that they put the belt over the sand and fix it to the wheels...

#9: Re: I'm without words Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:14 pm
    ----
Can we have a Charles Darwin face palm emoticon?
We really are dumbing down as a society......

#10: Re: I'm without words Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:05 pm
    ----
I saw this yesterday LOL

#11: Re: I'm without words Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:23 pm
    ----
Now that guy can load a truck

#12: Re: I'm without words Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:11 pm
    ----
Well, they have height limits and weight limits, now they're gonna pass a law that says your load can't extend beyond your vehicle...

Wait they already have that law! something about a red flag or something...

I don't see a red flag...

#13: Re: I'm without words Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:49 pm
    ----
that is VERY cleaver loading...but man will they have to watch the "tail swing" on corners...that beast will be like Benny Hill with a ladder......

#14: Re: I'm without words Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:35 pm
    ----
another interesting thing I saw. bike brolly Very Happy

#15: Re: I'm without words Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:07 pm
    ----
check out his footwear!!!!!!! obviously never seen the photos of guy who came of motorbike while wearing jandles/flip flops...the between toe strap stopped at his ankle.

-> General