Printing up Dope Sheets
-> PointBlank Software

#1: Printing up Dope Sheets Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:19 am
    ----
I've got all my data in PB now and I want to print out small dope sheets that I can laminate and carry in my buttstock ammo pouch. The best size would be around 4"-5" long and may be 3"-4" wide.

I'm not the most computer literate guy out here, so everything I've tried gives me roughly a 2/3 A4 size printout.

Anybody have a suggestion as to how I can do this please?

#2: Re: Printing up Dope Sheets Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:26 am
    ----
You should be able you go into the printer settings and change the paper size to 3x5.

#3: Re: Printing up Dope Sheets Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:12 am
    ----
RePete wrote:
You should be able you go into the printer settings and change the paper size to 3x5.

Nope. When you click on the printer icon it prints straight out without giving you the option of changing any of the settings.

#4: Re: Printing up Dope Sheets Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:20 am
    ----
Not that, but if you control, shift P, it will ask what printer you want to use, then go into preferences and select the paper size.

What printer are you using?

#5: Re: Printing up Dope Sheets Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:06 pm
    ----
RePete wrote:
Not that, but if you control, shift P, it will ask what printer you want to use, then go into preferences and select the paper size.

What printer are you using?

Gidday mate...my printer is the Brother DCP-J725DW. No joy with the CTRL SHIFT P.

OK, I have got it sorted now...I hope. I didn't see the EXPORT DATA Button at the bottom RH corner of the screen. Clicking this exports it to Excel and I should be able to shrink it to the size I want from there.

#6: Re: Printing up Dope Sheets Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:19 am
    ----
Vince, look at page 10 of your manual.

download.brother.com/w...soft_a.pdf

#7: Re: Printing up Dope Sheets Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:50 am
    ----
Got it all sorted Pete. When I go to the print option, I go into the page setup and it gives me the option of reducing by percentage. I reduce each worksheet to 50% and I can get six on a A4 page, and the print is still big enough for me to read. I could probably increase the percentage a tad by reducing the Maximum Range from 700 yards to 400 yards...would make the worksheet a bit smaller allowing me to increase the percentage. Time to do a little experimenting.

Thanks for all your assistance mate.

#8: Re: Printing up Dope Sheets Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:35 am
    ----
Glad all is good Vince.

#9: Re: Printing up Dope Sheets Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:02 am
    ----
RePete wrote:
Glad all is good Vince.

Thanks mate.

-> PointBlank Software