funny but a bit close to the bone......
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: funny but a bit close to the bone...... Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:26 am
    ----
Some of you wont find this funny

www.youtube.com/embed/...8vic?rel=0

In places its hilarious.

#2: Re: funny but a bit close to the bone...... Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:32 am
    ----
The link isn't working for me.

#3: Re: funny but a bit close to the bone...... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:48 am
    ----
Worked for me here. Werd

#4: Re: funny but a bit close to the bone...... Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:40 am
    ----
I can relate to some of that, get older the more I enjoy it because I'm still here Cheers Party Cheers

#5: Re: funny but a bit close to the bone...... Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:18 pm
    ----
Still not working for me. It could be that it's blocked for Canada.

#6: Re: funny but a bit close to the bone...... Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:05 pm
    ----
Shouldnt be blocked, do they do that in Canada?

#7: Re: funny but a bit close to the bone...... Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:31 pm
    ----
LOL Bening a young strong lad, this will be yeeeeaaaaaarrrrs to go for me,
but it definitely make me think of the light at the end of the tunnel.

#8: Re: funny but a bit close to the bone...... Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:42 am
    ----
RePete wrote:
Still not working for me. It could be that it's blocked for Canada.

sure. You're old enough. Cheers Parental Advisory Cheers

#9: Re: funny but a bit close to the bone...... Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:05 am
    ----
Try going to youtube and search ( 2014 Final Conference on Aging for youtube )

-> Spam-O-Rama