SBW
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: SBW Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:50 am
    ----
15 people were tackled by security as they got to close to Sony Bill Williams, when recieving his replacement gold medal.
they all told police later they were inspired by the story of the young boy, and that they too wanted to know what it felt like to have a rugby world cup medal around their neck.
after further investigation..............

the Australian rugby team were let off with just a warning

#2: Re: SBW Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:34 am
    ----
Scratch Shocked wtf wtf Mad Mad Embarassed Razz Cool

#3: Re: SBW Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 2:25 pm
    ----
SBW who?

#4: Re: SBW Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:51 pm
    ----
I couldnt possibly comment on that......

#5: Re: SBW Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:43 am
    ----
I've put my money on the Kiwis to win the Test
They are on a roll
The Rugby, the Melbourne Cup .......everything else

#6: Re: SBW Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:53 am
    ----
tikkat3 wrote:
I've put my money on the Kiwis to win the Test
They are on a roll
The Rugby, the Melbourne Cup .......everything else

They are certainly starring on the sporting field mate, no two ways about that. Maybe we need to roll a few more 'mully grubbers' down the cricket pitch. Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Laughing Laughing Hiding

#7: Re: SBW Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:37 pm
    ----
I think that that was the most disgust event ever in Sport event

Sorry for the hijack Elvis but SBW is only one person in a team

#8: Re: SBW Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:47 am
    ----
and when wee fella/fan got tackled by security Sad SBW gave him his medal.... a good deed....that SBW got given a 2nd replacement was a good deed too, so his spur of moment generosity didnt mean his family lost out on the memento in years to come...from the little I watched of the whole shebang SBW hardly got a mention...I guess he played well......I still remember the last world cup, Irish captain grabbed SBW by collar and squared up...commentator said "and now captain is sizing up current NZ heavy weight champion..this could be interesting" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#9: Re: SBW Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:10 am
    ----
Must be a "down under" thing.

#10: Re: SBW Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:58 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Must be a "down under" thing.

Yep...it was all about the end of the Rugby World Cup 2015 final: Australia Wallabies v New Zealand All Blacks. SBW is a New Zealand player, Sonny Bill Williams.

When a young boy raced out onto the field when the All Blacks were passing, a security guard chased and tackled him. SBW stopped security from taking the boy away, he talked to him, took him back to his parents then gave him his medal he was presented with for being on the winning team. A great gesture on the part of a professional football player.

#11: Re: SBW Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:20 am
    ----
Seems that the U.S. is getting up 6 pro rugby teams.

Just what I needed...Another sport to interfere with my other TV programs. Mad

#12: Re: SBW Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:08 pm
    ----
US vs Australia or New Zealand in rugby, that will be educational for some, entertaining for all.

-> Jokes & Humor