You think they could get it right!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: You think they could get it right! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:04 pm
    ----
Yep, I guess the non-hunter, for which this ad is targeted, might not know these finer points.

Yes, first positive - finger not on the trigger!

#17: Re: You think they could get it right! Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:36 am
    ----
Very Happy Oh who cares! With looks like that;not a whole lotta huntin getting done in that camp anyway!!! Laughing
btw-she may be a model but she's no spring chicken either-The hands give it away! Shocked

#18: Re: You think they could get it right! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:46 am
    ----
pleased SOMEONE else noticed the old "hags claws"

SWMBO reckoned they belonged to model in photo and thought I seeing things when I said they looked older than the face..... guess not as much $$$$$ or plastic surgery done on them....

#19: Re: You think they could get it right! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:37 am
    ----
The air rifle in question is a Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper !!!

The so-called model is Gina Brunson. She and her husband Jon have a outdoor show primarily about archery hunting. Addicted to the Outdoors.

Gamo is/was one of their sponsors, I'm assuming that picture was from one of their promotions.

Regardless the criticism I'm willing to bet none of you would turn down the chance to sit in a hunting blind with her !!!

#20: Re: You think they could get it right! Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:47 am
    ----
All in all a fine picture

#21: Re: You think they could get it right! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:25 pm
    ----
You don't hear me complainin' do you?

#22: Re: You think they could get it right! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:10 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
I'm willing to bet none of you would turn down the chance to sit in a hunting blind with her !!!

adds a new meaning to a blind date.

#23: Re: You think they could get it right! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:45 pm
    ----
does she drink Speights ???????

-> Spam-O-Rama