Remington 7615 shell stripper
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#1: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:08 am
    ----
Hey guys...would anybody know where I might source one of these buggers?

The actual part details are:

7615P 5.56
part #F300991 -
7615 SHELL STRIPPER

If anybody might know where I could find a replacement part...preferably not the diecast part that comes as original...that would be awesome.

#2: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:14 am
    ----
NUMRICH gun parts came up when I used search engine at top of my page.
also link on AR15 .com

#3: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:53 am
    ----
Yeah...saw that myself mate, but they are sold out. What I'm hoping is one of the guys here that deals with a decent gunsmith might know if they have any of the shell strippers and I am able to source one that way.

Unfortunately the Australian importer says there are no Remington parts available in Australia at the moment.

#4: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:06 am
    ----
Vince
Here is the official list of Remington repair centres.
www.remington.com/page...nters.aspx
You might find one that has the part or can get it.

#5: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:39 pm
    ----
Thanks Mac. The Aussie importer, Raytrade, doesn't have any and said there hasn't been any in Australia for a while. I'll keep searching mate.

#6: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:23 pm
    ----
Well...that was a bit of a let down. I messaged Remington and , well, you can read it for yourself...

"Good afternoon,

This part is not readily available as the 7615 is no longer built for the US market."

Hm, ok, so they no longer supply the 7615 to the domestic or US market... BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS GUYS?!?!?

I just have to keep sniffing around to see what I can come up with methinks.

#7: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:56 pm
    ----
to which they would reply "what about, our international customers"
customer service at its worst. good luck in the search Mate...if you find one over here give us a yodel.

#8: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:02 am
    ----
Thanks mate...will do.

#9: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:21 am
    ----
store.onlinecamp.com/e...5.html?p=3

Never dealt with this place! I would contact first.

#10: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:59 am
    ----
Good luck, had to toss the bull barreled Remington .22 that I used as a kid in NRA competition cause I couldn't get parts for it. I truly loved that single shot tack driver. My own fault if I'd held on to it, once I became a tool & die maker I could have easily made my own parts.

Oh well. Good luck with that Vince.

#11: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:46 pm
    ----
Thanks Lester.

Mac, I have emailed the company to check on availability, and I will try to give them a call tonight my time to touch base with them. They indicate 'For Canadian sales only', but if they have the part Ill cross that bridge when I come to it. Thanks mate.

#12: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:44 pm
    ----
Vince
Pm me if they have in stock. We can arrange me getting it to you.

#13: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:47 pm
    ----
MacD wrote:
Vince
Pm me if they have in stock. We can arrange me getting it to you.

Thanks Mac...I was a bit concerned that the Canadian Laws would not allow it to be sent internationally.

#14: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:26 pm
    ----
No joy with the Canadian supplier Mac...they directed me to a company website called Civil Arms Inc in Windham, ME, USA.

I'm still waiting on a reply from them...they had a long weekend break.

This is almost my last chance I think, although I am awaiting a reply from a couple of guys up NY way who have put the word out for me.

#15: Re: Remington 7615 shell stripper Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:55 pm
    ----
Try some of the European repair shops. Seems like the Germans like d the 7615. Does the 7600 have a similar stripper that might be modified to fit?

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions