Child charged with armed robbery
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Child charged with armed robbery Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:23 pm
    ----
When I read this yesterday I was gobsmacked...I couldn't believe what I read. I don't know what sort of a bloke the truck driver is, but methinks you will find him dressed in a pink tootoo and fluffy pink slippers in his off hours. I definitely believe he needs to grow a "pair".

mobile.abc.net.au/news...th/6606242

This is the sort of things the pansy ars3d ANTIs get hold of and make a mountain out of a molehill.

Last edited by Vince on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Child charged with armed robbery Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:29 am
    ----
Children play...

What in the world are they thinking?

#3: Re: Child charged with armed robbery Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:49 pm
    ----
any truck driver worth his weight in camel shite would have chased the little hua down and scared young fella so much he would run home for new pair of grundies......... a cap gun!!!!!!

#4: Re: Child charged with armed robbery Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:03 am
    ----
More liberal, too scared to breath BS.

#5: Re: Child charged with armed robbery Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:48 am
    ----
Yes, a lot of chicken littles out there. Wonder what agenda the authorities have?

#6: Re: Child charged with armed robbery Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:57 am
    ----
Gen y plus our anti gun media = that piss weak stanza.

#7: Re: Child charged with armed robbery Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:00 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Gen y plus our anti gun media = that piss weak stanza.

AMEN Pete.

Don't forget the Politically Correct crowd mate, although they have yet to show me how to pick up a turd by the clean end.

#8: Re: Child charged with armed robbery Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:56 am
    ----
Just a reminder of what life was like when commonsense and sanity was the normal way of life.

-> Spam-O-Rama