Who Said It?
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Who Said It? Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:13 pm
    ----
Who said it?

1) "We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

A. Karl Marx
B. Adolph Hitler
C. Joseph Stalin
D. Barack Obama
E. None of the above

2) "It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few......and to replace it with shared
responsibility, for shared prosperity."

A. Lenin
B. Mussolini
C. Idi Amin
D. Barack Obama
E. None of the above

3) "(We).....can't just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people."

A. Nikita Khrushev
B. Josef Goebbels
C. Boris Yeltsin
D. Barack Obama
E. None of the above

4) "We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own ... in order to create this common ground."

A. Mao Tse Dung
B. Hugo Chavez
C. Kim Jong Il
D. Barack Obama
E. None of the above

5) "I certainly think the free-market has failed."

A. Karl Marx
B. Lenin
C. Molotov
D. Barack Obama
E. None of the above

6) "I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched."

A. Pinochet
B. Milosevic
C. Saddam Hussein
D. Barack Obama
E. None of the above

Scroll down for answers

Answers
(1) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton -6/29/2004
(2) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton -5/29/2007
(3) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton - 6/4/2007
(4) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton - 6/4/2007
(5) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton - 6/4/2007
(6) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton - 9/2/2005

And I thought Obama was scary!

#2: Re: Who Said It? Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:05 pm
    ----
Thanks, Big Blue! I'm not looking forward to this next round.

#3: Re: Who Said It? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:56 pm
    ----
Scratch give that woman a cigar Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed oh no that was the "other woman" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#4: Re: Who Said It? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:01 pm
    ----
Laughing Haha

#5: Re: Who Said It? Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:06 am
    ----
You're evil Elvis........

#6: Re: Who Said It? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:15 am
    ----
Haha Laughing Haha Laughing

Love your quick wit Elvis.

#7: Re: Who Said It? Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:37 am
    ----
“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

#8: Re: Who Said It? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:02 am
    ----
WHAT???

#9: Re: Who Said It? Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:47 am
    ----
I hate it when that happens. All the best...
Gil

#10: Re: Who Said It? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:19 pm
    ----
It starts to sounds like Eddie Murphy's speech in "Distinguished Gentleman"

#11: Re: Who Said It? Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:27 pm
    ----
Oh I dunno I think she over looked the "big picture" in Benghazi, and as far as not overlooking the big picture goes, is that really a proud accomplishment? or just doin your job. Seems there's a lot of misguided accomplishments in her profession, but I'm lookin at the big picture, tax dollars spent and end results.

Suz

#12: Re: Who Said It? Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:18 pm
    ----

#13: Re: Who Said It? Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:11 pm
    ----
It's time for a real change - and time for the two "major" parties to hope for their return.

Let's put someone in office who will:
shrink the federal government, shrink taxes, shrink federal spending, and grow the liberties and rights that are supposed to be protected by the federal government instead of restricting them.

In other words let's elect someone who actually believes in the constitution.

#14: Re: Who Said It? Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:36 am
    ----
PaulS wrote:
It's time for a real change - and time for the two "major" parties to hope for their return.

Let's put someone in office who will:
shrink the federal government, shrink taxes, shrink federal spending, and grow the liberties and rights that are supposed to be protected by the federal government instead of restricting them.

In other words let's elect someone who actually believes in the constitution.

Sounds a lot like Ted Cruz or Mike Lee.

#15: Re: Who Said It? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:00 am
    ----
BigBlue wrote:
“My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mindsets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture and we didn’t do that and I’m proud of that. Very proud. I would say that’s a major accomplishment.”

- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

I don't know what drugs Billary is takin'...but they would be worth a fortune on the streets...I gotta get me a kilo or so.

-> General