What distance do you zero your scopes at?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#16: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:06 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Thaaannnnkkkk Yyyuoooouuuu 10ringgggggg

Confused for what Confused ....I thought everyone knew that Very Happy Hiding

#17: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:07 pm
    ----
Yup........Except 1895ss

#18: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:12 pm
    ----
Maybe we can go old school and teach him the right way? Confused How could someone be soo naive Hiding ROFL

But Marlins do make great shifters for tractors Haha Very Happy

#19: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:33 pm
    ----
I've only handled a Marlin once and a Winchester a couple of times. So I'm impratial if thats possible Laughing I cant honestly see a difference between the 2 just by handling and cycling the action though. Other then the one hits me in the head while I'm ejecting a round from the chamber ROFL

Back on TOPIC:

My shotgun is at 75yards. Smile And I wont shoot pass that anyways ... not like I have had the chance though havnt went hunting with it yet. Sad

Dimitri

#20: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:36 pm
    ----
Oh ...... Oh, here we go ................ Shocked

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Bushy you have been brain washing 10ring far too long......... You guys are just jealous....... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Besides gearshift lever is better than a "jack handle"..... Very Happy

Last edited by 1895ss on Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

#21: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:36 pm
    ----
Dimitri...A jeweler's file corrects that little problem...Mine ejects to the right just enough to miss my head...

#22: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:38 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Dimitri...A jeweler's file corrects that little problem...Mine ejects to the right just enough to miss my head...

That's not all that has hit you on the head................... Very Happy Very Happy Hiding

#23: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:10 pm
    ----
You fellers need need help Confused Only two kind of guns exist, and that is

Ones that shoot and shoot well....Winchester, Browning, Remington, Sako etc etc.

Then there are the ones you use to even weight disbursement in boats, cars, tractors, semis and such and melt down for manure rakes....like Marlin, and Marlin....did i mention MARLIN??? Shocked Laughing ROFL Hiding

But a H&R bull barrel shotgun can be sighted in at 150 yards with the right sabot Very Happy

#24: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:14 pm
    ----
See, I told ya Bushy, ya gotta stop the brainwashing 10ring. It's gone to his head............ Very Happy

#25: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:16 pm
    ----
Adveritising pays

#26: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:26 pm
    ----
Brainwashing wtf You don't need brainwashing to know inferiority....geeze, get a clue (as my daughter would say) Very Happy

Bushy (out of the kindness of his heart) does free advertising for potential mistakes.....i mean Marlin purchases ROFL Hiding

#27: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:29 pm
    ----
Tell me something 10ring.............. I see by Bushy's avatar as to what he may look like................. ahem.......... is that you on your avatar????? If it is ....turn around.........:-D

#28: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:30 pm
    ----
That's my wife silly.....get a clue Very Happy Haha

#29: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:41 pm
    ----
10ring dreams...

#30: Re: What distance do you zero your scopes at? Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:43 pm
    ----
Yeah, yeah.....you're right Sad My wife's the Italian version with brown hair instead of dirty blonde Very Happy

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions