Huntingnut request
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Huntingnut request Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:56 pm
    ----
Dallan, leave it as it is, if you want my opinion? I don't post often but I still come here to read from time to time.

#17: Re: Huntingnut request Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:09 pm
    ----
I agree, our world-wide distribution of forum members fits nicely with how the site is currently set-up.

#18: Re: Huntingnut request Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:40 am
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
The people around here are self policing (to an extent).

Suz

Do you really think we don't have to wash ourselves?

Smile

And my reply is as always: don't change just to change, only change to improve...
Here you have a nice mixture of knowledge and humour. And when it takes a few hours before you get your answer, so what? Have you ever considered how many miles often are covered between question and answer?

Now on the other hand when a chat room could help Stovey to catch a bird or a rabbit... Smile

#19: Re: Huntingnut request Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:18 am
    ----
Aloysius wrote:
Now on the other hand when a chat room could help Stovey to catch a bird or a rabbit...

LOL!! Now that would be a trick!

#20: Re: Huntingnut request Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:17 am
    ----
You think Elvis and my accent are different wait til you speak oztraalian with Vince Laughing
I like the way we operate now, imagine Texans and kiwis trying to communicate - I've got relatives by marriage from Texas to Florida and have met a few of them and you think written is hard.... Nah not really but time differences will not assist in relationship building....
Just my 10c worth

#21: Re: Huntingnut request Author: tlo7mmLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:33 am
    ----
Well i guess that was pretty much settled. I find having both very convenient and I haven't really experienced any of the issues that you folks have mentioned but what do I know.

#22: Re: Huntingnut request Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:56 am
    ----
Hey!! It was worth a try on your part. No foul...

#23: Re: Huntingnut request Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:02 pm
    ----
Yup never know if you never ask.

-> General