A visit to nosler
-> General

#1: A visit to nosler Author: tlo7mmLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:49 pm
    ----
I visited Nosler today and was invited to take a tour of the facility the next time I was in town.

#2: Re: A visit to nosler Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 pm
    ----
Where is that place located?

-DallanC

#3: Re: A visit to nosler Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:17 am
    ----
That is great!
Take lots of pictures!

#4: Re: A visit to nosler Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:10 am
    ----
Dallan it's in Bend Oregon

Suz

#5: Re: A visit to nosler Author: dust54Location: Gurley, AL PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:08 pm
    ----
I am jellous!!

#6: Re: A visit to nosler Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:14 pm
    ----
Yeah! Pictures! The visit must have happened. Hope Nosler improves the brass made by SSA which they just bought.

#7: Re: A visit to nosler Author: tlo7mmLocation: Oregon PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:08 am
    ----
I cant wait to go back for the tour, nosler is one of my favorite bullet manufacturers and I think very highly of John Nosler. He hunted a lot here in my home state and I enjoy reading about his hunts in the Steens.

-> General