Avitars
-> General

#1: Avitars Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:21 pm
    ----
Well it looks like more people are figuring out how to use their own personalized avitars. I really like the Yote picture that Coyote hunter uses.
Dallen aint it about time for you to put a custom Avitar up for yourself. Oh yea and Cal I think you should stick with the "red X" it dont get much better than that Very Happy , besides I dont think I would reconize you with any other picture in there, LOL.

Lets see some more avitars on here.

Knifeboy (I'd rather be lucky than good)

#2: Re: Avitars Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:37 pm
    ----
Heh yea I need to get something up soon. I need to get Cals picture from him and set his up, its a pheasant pict if I remember right.

I will be making a "how to" guide soon for people who are having trouble with the photo albums.

-DallanC

#3: Re: Avitars Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:38 am
    ----
Yea, I saw the Pheasant Cal put up, I like it a lot. Your turn DallenC. Put up a pic of your ugly mug, then the rest of us can gock at you and Joe. :).

#4: I like my new avitar Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:03 pm
    ----
Thank you, Dallan for making it possible. All the best...
Gil

#5: Re: Avitars Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:33 pm
    ----
Knifeboy wrote:
Yea, I saw the Pheasant Cal put up, I like it a lot. Your turn DallenC. Put up a pic of your ugly mug, then the rest of us can gock at you and Joe. :).

Embarassed That was actually Gils pict... I messed up and put it on Cal.

I R DUMB!

Its fixed now and hopefully Gil doesnt hate me too much Wink

#6: Re: Avitars Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:51 pm
    ----
Oops looks like we both messed it up sorry to both Cal and Gil. But the picture still looks great. Very Happy

Knifeboy

-> General