Has the sun finally come out?
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Has the sun finally come out? Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:22 am
    ----
Its been so quiet on here tnat I can only assume tne zombie apocalypse has ended and you're all dead or the suns come out and you've all abandoned your computers and are out enjoying it.
Or season 4 of Game of throne is on......

#2: Re: Has the sun finally come out? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:57 am
    ----
I am going to be away this weekend rabbit sniping again Smile Yeah!!

#3: Re: Has the sun finally come out? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:19 am
    ----
Good luck Gelan...I'm going next week mate.

#4: Re: Has the sun finally come out? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:48 am
    ----
that's something you don't have to do very often before you like it. Have fun!

#5: Re: Has the sun finally come out? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:21 am
    ----
Thanks Aloys...so true mate, a very enjoyable pastime. I just hope the rabbits have come back. I'm taking my grandson with me so whichever way, it is going to be a good few days teaching him to shoot and relaxing.

#6: Re: Has the sun finally come out? Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:04 am
    ----
Around Eastern pay attention not to shoot hare that are carrying chocolate eggs...

or don't they bring you eggs in your part of the world?

#7: Re: Has the sun finally come out? Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:50 pm
    ----
Yeah.. rabbits around here also laid brown "eggs" Laughing

#8: Re: Has the sun finally come out? Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:25 pm
    ----
Vince,
Obviously your spot isnt in QLD, you will therefore need a gun boy.
I work cheap Wink

Aloysius,
Rabbits are banned in queensland, $30,000 fine for having one.
They shoot the easter bunny at the border........

#9: Re: Has the sun finally come out? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:24 am
    ----
no easter bunny around here...I ran him over in the fert truck last week Smile

#10: Re: Has the sun finally come out? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:09 am
    ----
Pete...nope, just over the border into NSW on private property mate. A gun boy...that's why I have the grandson Laughing Seriously though, this is a great opportunity to introduce him to firearms and hunting which is something I have wanted to do for many years but never had the chance for one reason or another. The guy I go with is very strict about the number and who goes...3 is right on the limit mate.

-> Spam-O-Rama