Sex and the Sergeant Major (not as bad as it sounds)
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Sex and the Sergeant Major (not as bad as it sounds) Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:48 pm
    ----
Sorry I had to post this its funny and not really bad but really funny Very Happy

---------------------------

A crusty old Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event, hosted by a local liberal arts college. There was no shortage of extremely young, idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant
Major for conversation.

She said, "Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?" "Negative, ma'am," the Sergeant Major said, "Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

The Sergeant Major's short reply was, "Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring o f trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.

Finally the young lady said , "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

The Sergeant Major looked at her and replied, "1955."

She said, "Well, there you are. You really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously! I mean, no sex since 1955! Isn't that a little extreme?"

The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his matter-of-fact voice, "You think so? It's only 2130 now."

ROFL

Dimitri

#2: Re: Sex and the Sergeant Major (not as bad as it sounds) Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:52 pm
    ----
Dimitri...I can really appreciate that one...Very good. I know many a good M-A-R-I-N-E ...Don't want them to know that I said something nice about them...Being an Ol' Salt myself... Very Happy

#3: Re: Sex and the Sergeant Major (not as bad as it sounds) Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:50 pm
    ----
Sounds like Sergeant Major Bushy.................. Crusty Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ROFL Hiding

#4: Re: Sex and the Sergeant Major (not as bad as it sounds) Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:59 pm
    ----
Sorry 1895 Super s... But I was in the US Navy for 22 years and could not have better gate guards then the Leathernecks...Cheap too...

#5: Re: Sex and the Sergeant Major (not as bad as it sounds) Author: sniperLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:18 pm
    ----
[quote="Dimitri"]Sorry I had to post this its funny and not really bad but really funny Very Happy

---------------------------

The Sergeant Major, glancing at his watch, said in his matter-of-fact voice, "You think so? It's only 2130 now."

Haha

#6: Re: Sex and the Sergeant Major (not as bad as it sounds) Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:23 pm
    ----
I'm sure this will be too much for some................ Shocked
Haha

Last edited by 1895ss on Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: Sex and the Sergeant Major (not as bad as it sounds) Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:45 pm
    ----
I'm glad you all enjoyed it Smile

Dimitri

#8: Re: Sex and the Sergeant Major (not as bad as it sounds) Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:34 am
    ----
Another good one Dimitri....in fact it has a familiar sound and feel to it.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

-> Jokes & Humor