CAR AIR CONDITIONERS
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:58 am
    ----
Love it Vince,
no one comes close
The last one is a classic

#17: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:12 am
    ----
Have you ever seen the sign "Don't feed the Animals" ??

Don't encourage him, tikkat3.

#18: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:27 am
    ----
I'm looking for the scotch............

#19: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:26 pm
    ----
we had a really obnoxious guy at work a few years back...I started calling him Hemi..... the others couldnt work out why so I told them "last name Roid cause hes just a bloody pain in the arse"....the name stuck.

#20: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:46 am
    ----
Elvis wrote:
we had a really obnoxious guy at work a few years back...I started calling him Hemi..... the others couldnt work out why so I told them "last name Roid cause hes just a bloody pain in the arse"....the name stuck.

A couple of times in the Army I had soldiers I nicknamed Opium...a slow working dope.

Another one I called Carbuncle...a boil on the ars3 of humanity.

#21: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:36 pm
    ----
I want a chance on that trophy as well...!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Joe took his blind date to the carnival. "What would you like to do first, Kim?" asked Joe.

I want to get weighed," she said. They ambled over to the weight guesser. He guessed 120 pounds. She got on the scale; it read 117 and she won a prize.

Next, the couple went on the Ferris Wheel. When the ride was over, Joe again asked Kim what she would like to do.

"I want to get weighed," she said.

Back to the weight guesser they went. Since they had been there before, he guessed her correct weight, and Joe lost his dollar.

The couple walked around the carnival and again he asked where to next. "I want to get weighed," she responded.

By this time, Joe figured she was really weird and took her home early, dropping her off with a handshake.

Her roommate, Laura, asked her about the blind date, "How'd it go?"

Kim responded, "Oh, Waura, it was wousy."

#22: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:59 pm
    ----
he he he he he he.

#23: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:19 pm
    ----
How many flies does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Two, but how the heck do they get in there?

#24: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:47 pm
    ----
The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly."
The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"
The first man thought and thought and finally said, "What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love?
You know... The one that's red and has thorns."
"Do you mean a rose?"
"Yes, that's the one," replied the man. He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, "Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?"

#25: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:22 pm
    ----
Great work guys...all worthy of the crown.

Hey Bushy...what do you think mate?

#26: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:09 pm
    ----
Tomfoolary.....

#27: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:14 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Tomfoolary.....

Haha Haha Haha Salute Cheers

#28: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:22 pm
    ----
Careful Vince he's gettin twitchy.........

#29: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:01 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
Careful Vince he's gettin twitchy.........

Just klet me know if you see Bushy with one of Suz's switches...or Suz coming with one of her switches. scared Hiding

#30: Re: CAR AIR CONDITIONERS Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:06 am
    ----
Chicken! Popcorn

MMmmm chicken & popcorn

Suz

-> Jokes & Humor