EASTERN SPORTS & OUTDOOR SHOW, HARRISBURG, PA
-> General

#1: EASTERN SPORTS & OUTDOOR SHOW, HARRISBURG, PA Author: RPM1031Location: College Park, Georgia PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:07 pm
    ----
A few of us are located in the central Atlantic states. Was wondering if anyone is planning on going. My brother and his buddy are coming up from MD and my other brother and I from NJ are going to hook up with them Tuesday.

The brother with me wants to check out the new Bass Pro Shop that opened there about a year ago if we get the chance. It's smaller than Cabela's in Hamburg, PA but supposed to be a nice place.

#2: Re: EASTERN SPORTS & OUTDOOR SHOW, HARRISBURG, PA Author: roklokLocation: Fairbanks, Alaska PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:21 pm
    ----
I might go next sunday,the last day.It seems thats when you can find some bargains,the vendors would rather not have to pack up all their stuff and are a little more willing to deal. Last year we also stopped at Bass Pro on the way home,real nice store.It is built onto a mall so if you have female company that is not interested in outdoor goods they can walk right through the back and shop the mall.Best of both worlds!

#3: Re: EASTERN SPORTS & OUTDOOR SHOW, HARRISBURG, PA Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:35 am
    ----
I use to go every year but haven't for the past four. It get's to crowded for me. I don't deal with crowds very well Mad . If it weren't for the crowds I would still go it's a great show.
Joe

#4: Re: EASTERN SPORTS & OUTDOOR SHOW, HARRISBURG, PA Author: RPM1031Location: College Park, Georgia PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:06 pm
    ----
I don't like crowds either but for the chance to hook up with my brothers, a friend and to drool over hunts I can't afford I'll put up with it for now. I've only been a few times but find that during the week and the earlier part of the day it's not as bad. As the day goes on it gets worse.

#5: Re: EASTERN SPORTS & OUTDOOR SHOW, HARRISBURG, PA Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:51 pm
    ----
I have lived in the area forever, but have never been to the show. One of these days I have to attend. All the best...
Gil

#6: Re: EASTERN SPORTS & OUTDOOR SHOW, HARRISBURG, PA Author: BLASERMANLocation: Baltimore PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:39 pm
    ----
I went to day I have my best friend who is a booking agent. His booth is isle 3500 main hall booth #3528 call Ingogo Safari's he shares it with the africa outfitter Walter Slippers. Today it was not crowed , also the boths are spread out this year ,I think because of the gas prices some people did'nt come to the show.Same show as all ways.

#7: Re: EASTERN SPORTS & OUTDOOR SHOW, HARRISBURG, PA Author: RPM1031Location: College Park, Georgia PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:56 pm
    ----
My brother was talking a guy at that booth on Tuesday.

-> General