Obama The Post Turtle
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Obama The Post Turtle Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:38 am
    ----

"You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with."

#2: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:22 am
    ----
HHhhmmmmmm.....such a quandry! I love that one.

#3: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:29 am
    ----
If THAT doesn't hit the nail on the head, I don't know what does.

Excellent discription of our prezz.

#4: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:06 pm
    ----
WOW!!! I don't think there could be any better comparison.

#5: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:43 pm
    ----
I think it belies the intellect of the turtle - at least I doubt that the turtle wanted to be on the post....
Just sayin'

#6: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:13 pm
    ----
Good one, PaulS!

#7: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:48 pm
    ----
hee hee YUP

#8: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:24 pm
    ----
That could probably be used for most political figures! The Top Post takes on a whole new meaning.

#9: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:13 pm
    ----
Vince...its ok mate I remember.

#10: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:08 am
    ----
Elvis wrote:

Ummmm....Okaaay. Confused Confused Confused Laughing Laughing

#11: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:39 pm
    ----
BigBlue wrote:

"You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there, he's elevated beyond his ability to function, and you just wonder what kind of dumb ass put him up there to begin with."

Unfortunately it's all too plain who put the O turtle where he is: US voters, many of whom thought he'd be handing out free cars & homes.
Question is; how do you have a fair electoral system when a moron's vote carries as much weight as that of a genius?

#12: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:05 pm
    ----
That, English Mike, is the reason for the system in the first place. It gives the poor and the rich the same power [supposedly]...

Unfortunately there are STUPID rich and STUPID poor. Mad

#13: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:13 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
Elvis wrote:

some time back YOU shared this gem with us...I just cant find where Embarassed Embarassed

#14: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:04 am
    ----
Elvis wrote:
Vince wrote:
Elvis wrote:

some time back YOU shared this gem with us...I just cant find where Embarassed Embarassed

Yeah...remember now...but it was a long time ago...worth revisiting mate. Laughing Laughing

#15: Re: Obama The Post Turtle Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:37 am
    ----
so we both suffering from CRAFT syndrome then????
Cant
Remember
A
Friggin
Thing

-> General