Awesome
-> Photography / TrailCameras

#1: Awesome Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:48 pm
    ----
So I was invited again last weekend to the farm I been to a few weeks ago.
Somehow this time the rabbits are quite shy and I only get 3 of them...

Nevermind, because on the night, when we sat and chew fat, the landlord suddenly ask, if I like bourbon..
Well, if I am offered I wont say no..
So he walked inside, got out with some tumblers and ice..
then he brought out this awesome thing..

WHOAA!!! I sleep very well that night..

#2: Re: Awesome Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:25 pm
    ----
Does that stuff get better with age?

#3: Re: Awesome Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:33 pm
    ----
Nice clean jug! What the heck is it? concentrate? Looks very dangerous like weed killer, bet he doesn't have a rat problem either.
I like the thought of that jug though, cause you could keep it on the shelf
turned around and everyone would think it's waste oil or paint thinner...

#4: Re: Awesome Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:11 pm
    ----
man that is just too good to be true...lucky blighter!!!

#5: Re: Awesome Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:06 pm
    ----
It is 100% Jim Beam.. apparently some time ago night clubs can buy their alcohol in bulk 20liter drums to refill their on shelf bottles.
But lately these are no longer available.. which is a shame, coz they are reeeaaaly awesome cool for parties..

Now you know why I only got 3 rabbits that weekend..
Alcohol and guns don't mix.. I packed up the gun as soon as the drum is out Razz

#6: Re: Awesome Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 pm
    ----
You should learn to aim for the middle one...
or let them drink too so that they make the same moves...

Since I understand the trick we get more rabbits, but we only get a cup of coffee 'after the match' Smile

#7: Re: Awesome Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:25 pm
    ----
Aloysius wrote:
You should learn to aim for the middle one...
or let them drink too so that they make the same moves...

Haha Haha Haha Haha

#8: Re: Awesome Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:58 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
Does that stuff get better with age?

Nope.....aging only makes it hurt more than it use too !!! Shocked

I prefer the black label but I sure wouldn't be disrespectful and not accept.....thanks for sharing.

#9: Re: Awesome Author: zohanx747 PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:56 am
    ----
Now you know why I only got 3 rabbits that weekend.. Alcohol and guns don't mix.. I packed up the gun as soon as the drum is out Razz

#10: Re: Awesome Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:06 am
    ----
ok???????

#11: Re: Awesome Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:00 pm
    ----
echo.. ??
got a few of those lately..

#12: Re: Awesome Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:42 pm
    ----
Now thats buying in bulk. Perhaps not for everyone, but it certainly would fit my needs. Very Happy

-> Photography / TrailCameras