Way to Close for Comfort!
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Way to Close for Comfort! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:33 am
    ----
I think I would have to change my shorts an then some.

Very Lucky

#2: Re: Way to Close for Comfort! Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:01 pm
    ----
It is good to have a guide with a big gun - when bow hunting in africa.

#3: Re: Way to Close for Comfort! Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:37 pm
    ----
I first saw that maybe a couple years ago. The lion had been wounded by another hunter. A group of guys got together to follow it up. Amazing video!

#4: Re: Way to Close for Comfort! Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:50 pm
    ----
That was one very cranky cat.
2 more feet and he would have been cat poo.
Lucky indeed.

#5: Re: Way to Close for Comfort! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:27 pm
    ----
now why was 1 fella out in front of the others??? if it had turned and continued past him he would be blocking the line of fire of the other 2 guys???
nice shooting all the same.

#6: Re: Way to Close for Comfort! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:27 am
    ----
I reckon my butt would be "playing" 50 cent/5cent for at least a week after that episode. Laughing Laughing

#7: Re: Way to Close for Comfort! Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:03 am
    ----
I tort I thaw a puddy tat....I deed, I deed, BANG......lol

#8: Re: Way to Close for Comfort! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:47 pm
    ----
yikes.. Imagine the story he'll tell in the pub

#9: Re: Way to Close for Comfort! Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:14 pm
    ----
Yep! "One shot with an arrow and down he went! I had to sneak up to within six feet to get that shot!"

I am sure there will be no mention of the two guys with the 600 nitros behind him - or how his hearing was damaged.

-> Spam-O-Rama