Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:47 pm
    ----
Good grief, these are the people elected? Shocked Confused Mad

Frankenstein Speaks

#2: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:52 pm
    ----
hmmm yes what a dopey thing to say!!!!!!! who says its legal ????? thats right SHE JUST DID...... so does that mean you are NOW allowed to LEGALLY go a hunting for" long pig" if you use a single shot????
I sure hope someone takes this and throttles her with it.

#3: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:35 pm
    ----
"It's legal....to hunt humans....with 15rnd, 30rnd even 150rnd magazines." Crap if I'd known that beforehand...Maybe that's why B-O is letting loose so many incarcerated murderers. Ya know ignorance of the law is no excuse, but when you're the law maker I'd think you at least need a 3rd grade education. Now you would think this couldn't go on so long...there's been so much absurdity, but they're still spewing like an imflamed dictatorship wanting to discard the opposition even at the risk of looking stupid. The liberals aren't even paying attention to their own people, they know they're in charge and they're letting their people do what they have to do, everything will be rosey. When they hear the backlash from such stupid statements they just say, OH that's not what she meant and you know it. Well they're not in a position to mince words and get away with it, just as Rand Paul demonstrated the other day in his fillibuster. Nobody needs to guess what the meaning is, nobody should have to translate or interpret. If MAD Magazine were still around (is it? I dunno) she would have flys buzzing around her head and stink fumes rising from her mouth.

makes
me
cranky
Suz

#4: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:49 pm
    ----
She's 79 years old. Can anyone say "dementia"?

#5: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:03 pm
    ----
What state is human hunting legal in?
She's really lost the plot this time.
Vote it out and sever the connection to public money.
The NRA should really be hitting it between the eyes with this one, they should be taking bidden to the cleaners as well with his shotgun remarks.

#6: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:50 pm
    ----
I guess I musta missed the Human season. So does this mean they opened a season on stupid people???

#7: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:20 pm
    ----
Yes, but government officials are protected.....

The ones with the highest needs go without, AGAIN.

I guess that solidifies my place on another list.

#8: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:22 pm
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
I guess I musta missed the Human season. So does this mean they opened a season on stupid people???

...or Politicians mate. Seriously though...at 79 yrs old, she should not be in Government, or any job for that matter. Also, she obviously has a problem with the English language and should not be in a position to make such proposals...although it does make the ANTIs look more like the morons they are...and gives us something to chuckle at from time to time.

Hey...hang on...that's MY job. You trying to do me outa a job biatch???

#9: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:27 am
    ----
Frankenstein (and I'm sure others) is the one who tried to get gun owners to buy insurance if they wanted a gun!!

Guns don’t need insurance. Guns are insurance. Against an oppressive fascist government.

#10: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:55 pm
    ----
Vince,

Wasn't it 1967 when it finally became illegal to hunt aborigines in Australia; Queeensland I think was the last state, you had to hold a permit but if they were considered a pest? on farms they were able to be shot.

Correct me if Im wrong.

Radar

#11: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:01 pm
    ----
I wanna hear the rest of that story Radar, yeow...scary stuff

#12: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:24 pm
    ----
radar wrote:
Vince,

Wasn't it 1967 when it finally became illegal to hunt aborigines in Australia; Queeensland I think was the last state, you had to hold a permit but if they were considered a pest? on farms they were able to be shot.

Correct me if Im wrong.

Radar

I don't believe it is so.
Since 1949 on some part of Australia the Indigenus are allowed to VOTE.
Queensland is the last state that allow them to VOTE and it is in 1965.

#13: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: dieselLocation: Watsontown Pa. PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:01 pm
    ----
dang Vince, I'm going to be 81 in May, and I really don't think I'm like that, NO, I know I'm not like that. diesel

#14: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:14 pm
    ----
radar wrote:
Vince,

Correct me if Im wrong.

Radar
watch the "quigly" movies tom selleck as a hired gun....

#15: Re: Feinstein say'OK to hunt Humans!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:04 pm
    ----
The setting of the movie Quigley DownUnder is from the year 1860.
Thats a century before.

-> General